The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

42 minutes ago, d31 said:

Cosgrove to Millwall 

McKenna to Leicester

Fraser to Liverpool

surely we'll afford a decent player or two if that all goes down this summer. Yes I know 100% will go to the stadium but it will convince board to speculate a little bit on the first team

Imagine how much we'll get for McKenna if we use the Zander Clark calculator.

I'd quite like to see us go for Mulumbu, if attainable. I think he and Ferguson could complement each other well, and he would maybe give the defence more protection than they have had at times this season. 

Either way, whilst Shinnie is undoubtedly a massive loss, I'm hoping we can use this window to get a bit more balance in midfield. 

2 hours ago, Frank Grimes said:

£7.5 million for the Dandies if Ryan Fraser goes for his reported £30 million 

Michty 

Thought the sell on clause figure was 20%.  So only £6 million. Only 

If Ryan Fraser is a £30 million player, then English football is broken. I’m not even sure he’s an essential player for Scotland.
Based on this season, Fraser would be an essential player for every English team outside the top six. He's absolutely an essential player for Scotland... providing he doesn't pull out of the squad.

On 5/20/2019 at 07:21, RandomGuy. said:

Worth mentioning Celtic have a "bigger first team budget" than Ajax.

Yer hero Rodgers just wasted that money on fucking dross.

ffs not this pish again. The two quoted figures for this are from 2017/2018 where we made the champions league (and give out massive bonuses accordingly). Ajax meanwhile got knocked out in qualification stages then got knocked out by Rosenborg in the Europa qualifiers (who we knocked down to the the Europa qualifiers). We then made the latter stages of Euorpa and then won a fucking treble (again) whilst they won diddly squat (again).

1 minute ago, gannonball said:

ffs not this pish again. The two quoted figures for this are from 2017/2018 where we made the champions league (and give out massive bonuses accordingly). Ajax meanwhile got knocked out in qualification stages then got knocked out by Rosenborg in the Europa qualifiers (who we knocked down to the the Europa qualifiers). We then made the latter stages of Euorpa and then won a fucking treble (again) whilst they won diddly squat (again).

Sensitive

4 hours ago, d31 said:

Cosgrove to Millwall 

McKenna to Leicester

Fraser to Liverpool

surely we'll afford a decent player or two if that all goes down this summer. Yes I know 100% will go to the stadium but it will convince board to speculate a little bit on the first team

Cosgrove to Millwall? Not heard about that, what's the speculated fee? 

12 minutes ago, TrebleTwenty said:

Cosgrove to Millwall? Not heard about that, what's the speculated fee? 

There's still an element of "if he's the answer, I'm not sure what the question is" when it comes to big Sam - so a seven figure offer should be accepted, laminated, framed and put up on display in the boardroom.