The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

7 hours ago, logie skid boys said:

Watched few games Ross ,   impressed .      always direct  and got  great chance to  do what Mclennan has done .

90%  renewals already for DNA  ,  club be well happy with that. .  .  

90 per cent already is exceptional.

i have just taken one out but waiting on away strip launch before deciding which top. Hoping for a white 1.

Edited by big al

Celtic Fans

Ryan Christie is shite. Might look good with the Sheep Shaggers but not the quality we want.

FIRST TEAM REGULAR.

Jonny Hayes FFS. Fckn shite. Not the quality we need. Decent at the Sheep Shaggers but not for us.

NOW FIRST TEAM REGULAR

Sevco Cavemen

Max Lowe FFS. He’d be our 3rd choice LB. I’d even have Andy Halliday ahead of him. Not impressed. He was at the Sheep Shaggers FFS.

Only those outwith the gruesome twosome see how incredibly alike they always are.

Never change. Never change. ❣️

7 minutes ago, G-MAN said:

Celtic Fans

Ryan Christie is shite. Might look good with the Sheep Shaggers but not the quality we want.

FIRST TEAM REGULAR.

Jonny Hayes FFS. Fckn shite. Not the quality we need. Decent at the Sheep Shaggers but not for us.

NOW FIRST TEAM REGULAR

Sevco Cavemen

Max Lowe FFS. He’d be our 3rd choice LB. I’d even have Andy Halliday ahead of him. Not impressed. He was at the Sheep Shaggers FFS.

Only those outwith the gruesome twosome see how incredibly alike they always are.

Never change. Never change. ❣️

Also Ryan Jack

Check in here every day looking for the exciting signing news. Same result each time.

Florida break must be soon, hope there’s a few diamonds lined up.

Suppose the season isn’t over yet, but always impresses me when clubs do their business early.

Check in here every day looking for the exciting signing news. Same result each time.
Florida break must be soon, hope there’s a few diamonds lined up.
Suppose the season isn’t over yet, but always impresses me when clubs do their business early.

From what McInnes has said previously, I think we may be waiting for the season to end before announcing a couple of done deals.

Beyond that, it’s the same old game of cat and mouse - players will have other options.

Would be nice to have it all sown up early though. Absolute scenes on social media if we re-signed Dom Ball then the gaffer fucked off to Florida for two weeks.

10 hours ago, anotherchance said:

From what McInnes has said previously, I think we may be waiting for the season to end before announcing a couple of done deals.

Beyond that, it’s the same old game of cat and mouse - players will have other options.

Would be nice to have it all sown up early though. Absolute scenes on social media if we re-signed Dom Ball then the gaffer fucked off to Florida for two weeks.

I like to think this too but probably by Wednesday those hopes will have faded