The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

Guest Bob Mahelp
29 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Your captain is promoting, and supporting, a bigoted racist moron, and you're happy with that?

Suppose its "only what he does on the pitch" that matters :rolleyes:

Fuxsake :lol::lol::lol:

20 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

The golf club is owned by Trump, and named after Trump. That makes it for than "just a golf club".

McKenna has just publicly aligned himself with Trump, even if that's not what he was thinking, and will now have that association follow him around. 

:lol:

2 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

The golf club is owned by Trump, and named after Trump. That makes it for than "just a golf club".

McKenna has just publicly aligned himself with Trump, even if that's not what he was thinking, and will now have that association follow him around. 

Go and get yer hole, m8.

2 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

I think Trump's legal and ethical relations with the local coastal communities has a lot to do with it.  Remember the windfarm shenanigans.

7 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Go and get yer hole, m8.

I see what you did there.

Saw people slagging McKenna off on Twitter and presumed he'd handed in a transfer request or something.

Football player links up with golf course really has provoked a huge over reaction. 

Is anyone starting to get mildly panicked at the Shinnie to rangers at the end of the season chat? I don't really want to breathe more life in to the rumours but it really would be depressing were he to sign for them. I have resigned myself to the fact he was leaving but was hoping it would be to some English Championship mob.

Just now, Dons_1988 said:

And now Romeo has trotted out his little joke, we can consider the matter closed.

Aberdeen fans getting very defensive about this.

Obviously happy one of their players has backed a guy who laughed at being able to get away with sexual assault.

2 minutes ago, Romeo said:

The McKenna saga just proves what a right wing, no voting, tory place Aberdeen is.

Even by your standards that's some desperately bad trolling. Surprised it took this long.

3 minutes ago, Romeo said:

Aberdeen fans getting very defensive about this.

Obviously happy one of their players has backed a guy who laughed at being able to get away with sexual assault.

Ah, so child abuse is not above board for a wind up but sexual assault is.

Just now, Merkland Red said:

Ah, so child abuse is not above board for a wind up but sexual assault is.

It's not a wind up, it's a valid point.

You are the one who brought up child abuse and should be ashamed.

Just now, Romeo said:

It's not a wind up, it's a valid point.

You are the one who brought up child abuse and should be ashamed.

Not a fan of him bringing up child abuse.

But let's not insult your own and our intelligence by entertaining the notion you have ever attempted a valid point.

3 hours ago, Dons_1988 said:

He's doing a token ambassador role for a golf club. Come back to me when he's walking around in a MAGA hat shouting build the wall. 

Silly in that it'll send some wet blankets into a meltdown but personally I'm not sure why I should care.

It also isn't compulsory for anyone who has ever transacted or had business with Trump, his family or his companies to be burned at the stake.

It’s certainly sending the P&B Saintees supporters into a meltdown.