The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

9 hours ago, kingjoey said:

Worrying thing about today was McKenna going off in exactly the same way as earlier in the season. Sits down with no one around him, and then just walks off the pitch. He was out for about 6weeks after that I seem to remember. 

saying couple weeks maybe     they dont think its that bad .   but  i  would expect him  to  miss the **** 

4 hours ago, logie skid boys said:

Your  right enough and the  express been fairly  reliable with regards our tranfers..

Hayes  looking at left back role next season maybe .  morgan got pace?

Think Hayes wages will price us out of any move. Personally speaking not overly concerned and certainly wouldn't have him as a top wage earner. 

Unlikely to be able to return to the halcyon days we enjoyed so much when he was with us.

Morgan, I have to confess I don't really know enough about to hold an opinion on him as a player, but not keen on taking another one of theirs to develop, although also appreciate that if not us, then someone else in our league is potentially going to do so.

A lot of talk of Sunderland still being in for him on twitter in the last few hours. Not even that bothered about missing out on Morgan specifically to be honest but this late in the window would be hard to imagine an alternative being found. If Hayes is that alternative I'd have to imagine it would be on loan as well. Can't see us getting close to the fee Celtic would want or probably his wages either for a permanent deal.

Edited by Rodhull

Alright lads, Is it possible that you could be looking to offload/loan out Scott Wright? One of our ITK posters has posted that we’re close to signing two players initials SS and SW. SS Is believed to be Stefan Scougall from Saints and one of our posters suggested SW could be Scott Wright from you guys. 

Just now, ayrunitedfw said:

Alright lads, Is it possible that you could be looking to offload/loan out Scott Wright? One of our ITK posters has posted that we’re close to signing two players initials SS and SW. SS Is believed to be Stefan Scougall from Saints and one of our posters suggested SW could be Scott Wright from you guys. 

Seen a few randoms posting online that he could get loaned out but I'm not sure if I've seen anyone reliable saying it. If there is truth to it I would imagine it would depend on us getting another winger in first. Wouldn't mind if he did. He needs to get a run of games somewhere.

cant see ayr getting close to contributing much to either of their wages. unless of course youre pushing the boat out for promotion. i heard we were in for scott wright but honestly dont know much about him

52 minutes ago, Rodhull said:

Seen a few randoms posting online that he could get loaned out but I'm not sure if I've seen anyone reliable saying it. If there is truth to it I would imagine it would depend on us getting another winger in first. Wouldn't mind if he did. He needs to get a run of games somewhere.

We like to loan out young defenders to teams expected to struggle. I'd imagine we'd be loaning out a forward player of his age to a team likely to have him attacking for the most part. Could be some truth in it.

Just now, Merkland Red said:

We like to loan out young defenders to teams expected to struggle. I'd imagine we'd be loaning out a forward player of his age to a team likely to have him attacking for the most part. Could be some truth in it.

Or could send him to Partick. They're struggling but he seems to like scoring at their ground?

Think there’s a good relationship between the clubs, so there’s a good chance he could go to you.
Would be a good move for everyone.

Image result for aberdeen fc umbro tracksuit

Evening chaps. I recently purchased the above on eBay (bit of a bargain, super fit, chuffed with it as I've wanted a dandies retro tracky top for years). 

Does anyone know what year it's from/have any photos of players wearing it? I've had a scour of google images, but nothing doing so far. This is purely for my own indulgence, on the off chance anyone recognises it. 

peace and love gents xx

Edited by RussellAnderson