The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

We have no christie or mclean it was  a postition  we was after ...Stewart is that man now ..

..Stewart will not be out wide . we spent  last season getting him fit so pay back for us now.

Excellent signing and window for us so far , attacking options are brilliant    still got feeling Mckenna  might go this month  but with news of Shaugnessy 

we got great replacement ready step in. now or the summer ...all good so far .

4 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Aberdeen fans realise it's not actually a done deal don't they? 

He has reservations about working under McInnes again.

aye  were nae to fussed .    , if it happens  we  get a lad thats improved massively since we let him go 

he certainly  was not ready be a first pick  with us back then     ,  its good signing  if  it comes off .

but its not one thats going affect us if it doesnt .   he is your captain  big applause and respect if he stays  at saints

16 minutes ago, logie skid boys said:

see we are taking deadwood away fae ye ...generous b*****ds we are

He's not deadwood, just competent, was weak as f**k when he arrived and we made him into a competent defender,  I personally think he got the captaincy because he's never injured but we do have better, as well as a ready made replacement who just signed a contract till 2021.  The decent thing to do would be throw us some money for the lad, fair's fair.

Oh aye, could you tell that roaster kingjoey to stop interacting with me, he doesn't seem to understand the conversation we had previously,  c***s a fucking gimp.

2 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

He's not deadwood, just competent, was weak as f**k when he arrived and we made him into a competent defender,  I personally think he got the captaincy because he's never injured but we do have better, as well as a ready made replacement who just signed a contract till 2021.  The decent thing to do would be throw us some money for the lad, fair's fair.

Oh aye, could you tell that roaster kingjoey to stop interacting with me, he doesn't seem to understand the conversation we had previously,  c***s a fucking gimp.

cant see us giving you cash unless we know Mckenna  def  away this window ...

The Dons are overloaded with defenders if everyone stays fit. 

We've missed Reynolds and Hoban the whole season, Devlin the last couple months and Lowe the last few matches.

Logan Devlin McKenna Lowe with spares of Hoban, Considine, Reynolds, Ball and Shinnie.

However of those only Logan and Devlin are certainties to be here for next season so plenty scope to recruit a few good defenders

Our manager confirms your offer is beyond what we can match.

He also says there's been interest from clubs in England, as well as others in Scotland, but Aberdeen are the only club to have shown interest in the "correct way", by informing Saints you were approaching the player, instead of doing it sleekitly behind the scenes.

3 hours ago, tree house tam said:

You do appear to be a rather angry and unpleasant chappie. I have only ever disagreed, nicely, with some things you've posted. I have never,ever been abusive, yet you have referred to me as a c**t, a gimp, in fact a f**king gimp and a toaster. And you think that I'm the one with the problem!

3 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

Aberdeen fans realise it's not actually a done deal don't they? 

He has reservations about working under McInnes again.

We all know that, and I doubt that any of us would lose any sleep if he either stayed at Perth or went elsewhere. However, if he does decide to return to Pittodrie it would be a decent signing. 

10 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

You do appear to be a rather angry and unpleasant chappie. I have only ever disagreed, nicely, with some things you've posted. I have never,ever been abusive, yet you have referred to me as a c**t, a gimp, in fact a f**king gimp and a toaster. And you think that I'm the one with the problem!

Calling you a c**t and a gimp is fair game but a toaster is ridiculous. Hopefully one of the mods takes the correct action.

12 minutes ago, RiG said:

Calling you a c**t and a gimp is fair game but a toaster is ridiculous. Hopefully one of the mods takes the correct action.

I like to inject a bit of humour into proceedings. Either that or I forgot to check my spelling before pressing Submit.