The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

I dont really get this. I can understand telling Celtic to f*ck off with bids for their players if they dont need to sell to a rival but if a player is available that is better than what you already have (ie: Christie) then why cut your nose to spite your face. 
Pretty simple for me, to win cups you than likely have to beat Celtic at some stage - problem is one of your player on loan from Celtic can't play.

We should never take loan players from either Celtic or Rangers and also we should never sell any of our players to either club too.

1 minute ago, Alex_14 said:

No chance we’re getting Russell. He must be on upwards of £8k in America I’d have thought.

Scott Allan rumour is going about too.

$700k a year, apparently, whatever that comes to in pounds.

No idea if it's a loan or what, just a rumour that's appeared.

Apparently the Dons have agreed a deal with Stewart and now a game of poker with Birmingham.

Dons probably looking to pay £0 to Brum and foot the bill for them to pay off Stewart early. 

Obviously Brum will be holding out for an actual payment or Stewart to forego a pay off

48 minutes ago, d31 said:

Apparently the Dons have agreed a deal with Stewart and now a game of poker with Birmingham.

Dons probably looking to pay £0 to Brum and foot the bill for them to pay off Stewart early. 

Obviously Brum will be holding out for an actual payment or Stewart to forego a pay off

Sauce ?

On ‎13‎/‎01‎/‎2019 at 12:52, Sheep62 said:

Ryan Fraser linked with move this window to Everton or Southampton.

We still have a 20% sell on clause active, although I'm sure it was timed and runs out after this window. Could we be so lucky as for it happen ?

If you don't have a dream, how you gonna have a dream come true?

5 minutes ago, AM1010 said:

Why would Stewart want to go back? Routinely played out of position  by McInnes and struggled to get anywhere near the heights he hit at Dundee and Kilmarnock.

I can't imagine he's overflowing with options. Sunderland is probably a more attractive proposition but no guarantee of regular football. I'm sure he probably would have been happy to stay at Killie but doesn't seem like an option without taking an even bigger pay cut. At least with Aberdeen he's guaranteed to still be involved every week even if it might not suit his style of play compared to Kilmarnock.

22 minutes ago, AM1010 said:

Why would Stewart want to go back? Routinely played out of position  by McInnes and struggled to get anywhere near the heights he hit at Dundee and Kilmarnock.

Despite this GS and DM have a brilliant relationship

Guest Bob Mahelp
22 minutes ago, AM1010 said:

Don't forget Cowdenbeath.

Although I'll struggle now to get the oxymoron which is 'hitting heights at Dundee' out of my head.