The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

Guest Bob Mahelp

If the minks come in with an opening offer of at least 5 million then I'd say that's an reasonable point to begin discussions. 

Any less than that and if we don't laugh them out of town I wouldn't be a happy bunny. 

Twitter rumours claiming Rangers has 'joined the race' for McKenna :lol:

And that’s all it is.....

I’m told Christie wants to leave and join AFC and McKenna is the bargaining chip....

McKenna is not for sale (hence why no chance of Sevco) but a cash plus the player they want deal could be considered.

Personally, can’t see him going.

If it's true that Celtic are interested in one of out players I guess thats the end to our chances of getting Christie, Allan or Hayes on the cheap

I would only consider selling mckenna if griffiths was part of the deal

If it's true that Celtic are interested in one of out players I guess thats the end to our chances of getting Christie, Allan or Hayes on the cheap
I would only consider selling mckenna if griffiths was part of the deal

Griffiths will be on wages nowhere near what we can afford so it would either be a loan or nothing. Imagine on our wage structure Wilson will be taking up a fair chunk too so Griffiths seems unrealistic.

I’d take Christie as part of the deal but it would need to be the icing on a significant sized cake (the fee, in case that wasn’t clear).

10 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

Griffiths will be on wages nowhere near what we can afford so it would either be a loan or nothing. Imagine on our wage structure Wilson will be taking up a fair chunk too so Griffiths seems unrealistic.

I’d take Christie as part of the deal but it would need to be the icing on a significant sized cake (the fee, in case that wasn’t clear).

no interest in doing any deal in this window without griffiths so i guess your telling me its a no

Better brace ourselves for a bid of 150k, increasing in 10k increments. Celtic don’t f**k  about when they have a target.

Nah, they’re embarrassed that they didn’t get McGinn on the cheap. If they make it known that they are interested in Scott they’ll have to really splash the cash to ensure they get him.

I’m not interested in any of their players, Christie included, so they can GTF.

Stay strong Dandies!

He's worth more to us than he is to them. We have no real need to sell to them, particularly as interest has already been shown by over-moneyed English sides, he's on a long term deal and Celtic are unlikely to come in with a crazy offer for a Scottish player.

going by the teamlines would guess its a centre back

surprised none of the senior players are involved.

Forrester - not fit a wee run out would be ideal?

Cosgrove - no minutes at the weekend

Cerny

Tansey - no sign of him yet?

I'd take a straight swap. McKenna and Shay Logan for Brendan and Brown.

Brendan would make a great no3 to Doc and Brown could be contracted to play in the reserves for the next 10 years or until he's knees crumble to dust.  Obviously we need some kind of stipulation that Shay plays every single game and gets to be head of fan liaison as well as honorary chairman of the Green Brigade.

I'd take a straight swap. McKenna and Shay Logan for Brendan and Brown.
Brendan would make a great no3 to Doc and Brown could be contracted to play in the reserves for the next 10 years or until he's knees crumble to dust.  Obviously we need some kind of stipulation that Shay plays every single game and gets to be head of fan liaison as well as honorary chairman of the Green Brigade.

Brendan forced to watch clockwork orange style as Derek repeats on the training ground over and over that if joe Lewis has the ball to HIT COSGROVE and everyone else look for the second ball.

8 minutes ago, d31 said:

Jordan McGregor 21 yr old CB

Ex Hibs, Hamilton and Airdrie

Oh well if recent history has shown us anything any young player coming through from Hamilton must be automatically worth high six figures by now.