The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

3 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

The most galling thing will be watching Aberdeen losing to a team managed by someone who dresses like they work in Currys.

Superb.

My brother in law is the spitting image of Sean Dyche & works in Currys. Thanks for some excellent ammunition to pelt him with.

9 hours ago, gannonball said:

See below my little seething simpleton x x

Yeah the clubs/leagues he was been at shows hes been pretty much on a downward trajectory. A lot of which are loan deals where they have opted to not make it permenant even when he has scored a couple which is quite an indication of his overall attitude. 

You have no idea of his attitude.  There's a million things that affect that.  Maybe he's diabetic, you don't know f**k all.  Maybe his mum has had cancer, you literally know nothing about it.  I gave you credit for perhaps some inside knowledge from his time at Celtic but perhaps you know f**k all about that too and were simply talking out of your arse.

Burnley won't even underestimate us. It's their first time in Europe in yonks, they'll be right up for this. What a fuckin shite draw. It'll be hard to even get a ticket cos it's so close

The galling thing is this isn’t even the big round to get to the groups. If we go through there’s still another 2 rounds to negotiate.

Just horrendous.

the winner is seeded in R3 so thats a big prize to play for.

Burnley don't score a lot of goals so DM will hatch a plan based on that.

This will be the first ticket scramble post AberDNA so it should be entertaining. 

Season ticket with DNA = your in

otherwise = you'll be lucky

Safe to say any non season ticket holders wont get a look in

38 minutes ago, smpar said:

After seeing the sheer arrogance of Burnley fans and EPL fanboys, I hope you fucking pump these c***s.

aye epl money makes the muppets think there important ...hey they could only dream about having  the Pars    record in Europe  never mind us...deluded fools

i'm a liverpool supporter but despise the way the EPL is and the fans new sense of importance.

i really hope you knock them out , so we can all here the excuses "burnley are concentrating on the league not europe"