Clyde Fc 2014-15

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He obviously doesn't rate McColm and would like him to go instead of Fergie.

Totally out of order as McColm has been one of our best players this year.

Ross watched fergie over 2 legs, mccolm wasn't playing but anyway I'm glad want them both at the club for as long as possible.

If the Dumbarton rumours re Ferguson are true, then please for fucks sake let us be learned of previous howlers. Simply, name a price...in his case, and for that matter anyone who we have signed for next season, at £50k. If clubs are that interested, they'll pay it. If not, tough titty. The four sets of cones and Mitre Delta 5 we got for Bryson, not to mention the peanuts Cusack went for( albeit eons between the individuals) should serve as a reminder that unless we are going to make a substantial wedge, then we shouldn't be interested until such time we can delve into the market for a replacement. Ferguson is easily the best young prospect in the last decade, and we deserve to enjoy him hanging around a lot longer than lose him for the loose change rattling around the Rock's petty cash drawer. Some have slated McDonald for clearly having a contract signed, and supposedly not trying a leg....as much as i think thats bollocks, (an inch lower on Saturday and no one would be complaining) and that we'll be poorer for losing him, im glad he saw out his contract, entertained us, and didnt go kicking and screaming to push through, for example, a £5k deal to QoS or Falkirk or the like. After his excellent first season, i hope and believe he will wish to stay and develop further, and one day seal the move of his dreams....that move will not be to Dumbarton.

If the Dumbarton rumours re Ferguson are true, then please for fucks sake let us be learned of previous howlers. Simply, name a price...in his case, and for that matter anyone who we have signed for next season, at £50k. If clubs are that interested, they'll pay it. If not, tough titty. The four sets of cones and Mitre Delta 5 we got for Bryson, not to mention the peanuts Cusack went for( albeit eons between the individuals) should serve as a reminder that unless we are going to make a substantial wedge, then we shouldn't be interested until such time we can delve into the market for a replacement. Ferguson is easily the best young prospect in the last decade, and we deserve to enjoy him hanging around a lot longer than lose him for the loose change rattling around the Rock's petty cash drawer. Some have slated McDonald for clearly having a contract signed, and supposedly not trying a leg....as much as i think thats bollocks, (an inch lower on Saturday and no one would be complaining) and that we'll be poorer for losing him, im glad he saw out his contract, entertained us, and didnt go kicking and screaming to push through, for example, a £5k deal to QoS or Falkirk or the like. After his excellent first season, i hope and believe he will wish to stay and develop further, and one day seal the move of his dreams....that move will not be to Dumbarton.

I thought we got a decent deal re Cusack. He was never a superstar but was going on a decent run and for Cowdenbeath to give us anything was a bonus.

Seemed inevitable that McCluskey and MacDonald would go if we didn't win promotion and they will have their sights in the leagues above. Best of luck to both of them, they have put in great effort over the season so I hope they managed to have "been places an dun hings" come their retirements.

It now leaves the door open for someone like McKinnon who I would have gladly binned before he got a few games in the team towards the end there and I have to say he's done really well. He isn't the fastest but I like his overall play and IMO certainly worthy of a years contract. Jacznyk now offski and I would imagine Capuano will follow as well. MacBeth is just a total mystery but I don't see any point in him staying if it's just to make up the numbers.

I would release, with best wishes, to: Coyne, Dickie, McGachie and Scullion. I would invite Ryan Frances, Iain Gray, Gordon Young, Kevin Watt and Gary Graham back for pre-season.

Ferguson more promising than Bryson. Away and don't talk shite :L

Where did i say that you bampot??? Correct me if my dates are wrong, Bryson's debut was at Raith Rovers in August 2004. Ten years ago. Ferguson is the first young player to deliver consistently since him, given that after 3 months both were an established first pick then. Which makes Fergie the best prospect since. Happy to clear that up for you.

I'm certain unless a dream move comes along for Fergie he will stay, according to my sources he loves it at Clyde & is enjoying playing week in week out & developing his game and is wanting to stay another season at least!

Turned down a number of trials down south as well so I've heard...

On yersel wee man!!

Archived