Clyde Fc 2014-15

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Firstly Think its very poor club havent made stadoum announcement but done it via a season ticket advert...

Wont be renewing my ST. Cant handle another full season at broadwood and know many others feelin same that have being going off late...

Silence and rumours here and by general text etc is pissing me off....

Well done to all concerned

^^^^^ This. With an election coming up where the chickens of hunners of lying p***ks and their cronies sitting on their hands allowing it to happen are heading home to roost, its quite an apt time for fingers to be pointed. And we're all responsible in some way. But who actually has the balls to admit their part in this charade.....my part is i let my own principles come before arguing with a shower of nodding dogs at every meeting. Anyone else??

I will be getting my season ticket for next season sorted out in the next few weeks. I really don't see what can be gained by not renewing my season ticket when the club is going through a testing time with the support fragmented and at the end of the day I am a Clyde supporter and if you go during the so called good times then you should be able to stick with the team when the times are not as good.

TBW, even the good times were rocky as f**k. Constantly hiring new managers, rebuilding teams, lots and lots of upheaval to just get the thing going.....no one is shirking a difficult period. People are having the piss taken out of them, and are exercising the right of the consumer. Those happy to continue have that right also, and can go out and by a new frame for their new 'ownership' letter to sit by the front door safe in the knowledge that you always get out what you put in. Plenty of questions about the charity donations on here, but who's challenging the club as to how the loss of bread and butter of fans through the gate is addressed??? For the jobs some of our 'owners' have, theres a helluva lot of stupid people among them.

Firstly Think its very poor club havent made stadoum announcement but done it via a season ticket advert...

Wont be renewing my ST. Cant handle another full season at broadwood and know many others feelin same that have being going off late...

Silence and rumours here and by general text etc is pissing me off....

Well done to all concerned

But... There is nothing to be announced, all there has been is rumours about Shettleston, how can you expect the club to say anything until any proposal is finalised. Shame there will be one less supporter next season, it's hard enough for us to try to get back up the leagues, but suppose everyone has a breaking point.

TBW, even the good times were rocky as f**k. Constantly hiring new managers, rebuilding teams, lots and lots of upheaval to just get the thing going.....no one is shirking a difficult period. People are having the piss taken out of them, and are exercising the right of the consumer. Those happy to continue have that right also, and can go out and by a new frame for their new 'ownership' letter to sit by the front door safe in the knowledge that you always get out what you put in. Plenty of questions about the charity donations on here, but who's challenging the club as to how the loss of bread and butter of fans through the gate is addressed??? For the jobs some of our 'owners' have, theres a helluva lot of stupid people among them.

If people choose not to go anymore then that's their choice so I'm not really sure what the club can do about trying to get them back.

C'mon give it a rest with the slagging off the owners chat, it's nonsense comments like that it doesn't help.

But... There is nothing to be announced, all there has been is rumours about Shettleston, how can you expect the club to say anything until any proposal is finalised. Shame there will be one less supporter next season, it's hard enough for us to try to get back up the leagues, but suppose everyone has a breaking point.

Club blazers have said to people's faces we'd be out of there by next season. I know who's version i believe.

And there's the problem! The board has a responsibility and are custodians of the club. Wearing a blazer and sharing sensitive information as pillow talk, when there's miles more to be concluded is reckless at best. It also makes those who can't hold water on here look silly.

And there's the problem! The board has a responsibility and are custodians of the club. Wearing a blazer and sharing sensitive information as pillow talk, when there's miles more to be concluded is reckless at best. It also makes those who can't hold water on here look silly.

didn't stop our charismatic chairman being all over the papers with the EK Clyde crap

but still good to see the boards spin doctor C4L can keep us all in line :)

I've been asking for years, but what exactly is it the 'owners' own....?? It's hard enough trying to obtain clarification on that, without senior club officials admitting that the whole thing is flawed and no longer fit for purpose other than generating 13k a year. It's crystal clear that our charity involvements are little to do with the club itself, and noble gesture or not, it merits questions on a far higher plane than what 'silly' posters on here are seeking. Who has gathered this information, exactly?? Who went out of their way to hold board members down, force a skinful of booze down their throat then start asking questions??? If the board can only act upon the wishes of its membership, as i've been instructed, then it's obvious they're happy with things as they are. Said board members getting pished, blabbing to supporters they bump.into in town and then finding their warblings all over the forum are a damn sight more silly than people with knowledgable contacts elsewhere probing for a discussion and an insight from the club's point of view. The fucking chairman wasn't being 'silly' and 'not holding his water' when rushing around every printers in Glasgow getting a brochure made up within three weeks' of the last proposal at all, then........

Archived