Clyde Fc 2014-15

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cumbernauld Colts are considering making an application to the Lowland league. Only a matter of time

The deadline for applying was 31st March. According to the Sun they were one of 5 teams to apply.

It'll be good to have a team playing in the stadium once Clyde leave

Well, you weren't slow off the mark in finding a replacement club for your own ends yourself. I'm glad someone else, especially a billy-big-boots gang of yokels, is getting the sort of half-arsed '...... are my wee team' level of 'support' you've decided Clyde no longer merit. Your team picks you, not the other way around.

Clyde have apparently signed Stirling Albion forwards Steven Doris and Gordon Smith on pre contracts.

Doris is very injury prone and will be on a high wage and has missed most of our season with different injuries. What we saw when not injured was very good. Keep him fit and he will be magic.

You will have lots of Albion fans come on here and tell you Smith is hopeless. He isn't, he is just a lazy b*****d and has has had a poor couple of seasons attitude wise. There is plenty goals in him if you get the right manager to make him work hard.

Both signings are gambles in different ways but if you get both fit and working then there is unlikely to be a better front two in the league.

Probably the most positive post I have read about Smith this season, no idea why, he's absolutely honking!! Clyde (or anybody else) are welcome to him.

Doris on the other hand, I'm sad to see go (if true). We were just starting to see the best out of him before he was injured again.

Tell you what, swap deal for Jamie Barclay, you're not using him anyway.

Well, you weren't slow off the mark in finding a replacement club for your own ends yourself. I'm glad someone else, especially a billy-big-boots gang of yokels, is getting the sort of half-arsed '...... are my wee team' level of 'support' you've decided Clyde no longer merit. Your team picks you, not the other way around.

Supporting my local team. It's what fans of smaller clubs tell fans they should be doing right?

I never grew up a Clyde fan I went along as they were my local team. They soon won't be and my son plays for the colts so I'll go and watch them play

Supporting my local team. It's what fans of smaller clubs tell fans they should be doing right?I never grew up a Clyde fan I went along as they were my local team. They soon won't be and my son plays for the colts so I'll go and watch them play
I'll go along when Celtic aren't playing at home
I've always been a Celtic fan
Then why so intent on telling us all how terrible the club is for deciding to.not hang around while people pick and choose their clubs around us....statistically, Glasgow and East Kilbride boast more Clyde fans than any two other areas. The gamble says whether more come through the door or not, the likely majority won't be fucking off to watch their 'big' team the first time the club upsets them.

Then why so intent on telling us all how terrible the club is for deciding to.not hang around while people pick and choose their clubs around us....statistically, Glasgow and East Kilbride boast more Clyde fans than any two other areas. The gamble says whether more come through the door or not, the likely majority won't be fucking off to watch their 'big' team the first time the club upsets them.

The club have made no secret of their contempt for the people of Cumbernauld. I've no idea why anyone from Cumbernauld would continue to support them. Clyde move back to Glasgow you get your team back. Colts move into Broadwood and get a team that represents the town proudly.

Archived