Clyde Fc 2014-15

From the few Youtube clips showing his goals there's a range of finishes, some decent ones where you'd say he's placed the shot. I see a Dumbarton fan says his finishing is rubbish though which would be a worry. His scoring rate isn't particularly impressive but he's played at a much better level than this.

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Poindextder notebook appendages aside, can we not start taking things as we find them.....i mean, mckay here has to stitch poor Stuart's head back together after every match when the big bad fans want their pound of flesh. Just sayin, likes.......ftj

Listen aggro my lad at a very decent level no need to brag about him and stop making a fool of dyslexia in a jokular manner because it is common my nemisus
God sake david w what u xpect at ground level gee the guy a chance hope he not another am going to hate him watt scenario ,incidenatly watt bangin goals in for rab roy I hear I know some say level found but I disagree but that my oppinion believe michael doin ok to
Dyslexia is no excuse for stupidity, you fucking tool. Feel free to point out where i joked about it, by all means. That long road home must seem harder with a fud like you waiting up for him after training. And you think you're supporting him....

Just looking at Statto.com and this season's points haul is the second highest since 2006/2007 season.

Yeah, but they won't stop some moaning. Just the way it is. No doubt there's a plan in place and we had to go through some hardship to move forward.

But again, the detractors will be very vocal if we don't go through the league next year undefeated winning all cups we go for.

Since when was finishing 7/8/9 in league2 ever part of a plan.....i'm aware of the stats, they change nothing about where i consider the season to have went wrong, but comments like that are as bad as McKay's elbow-typos. Whatever happened this year, barring finishing bottom, would always have to be given as benefit of the doubt. Sitting though three years of Duffy's shite was bad enough without hearing how he needed time, things were coming together etc (they really weren't....last year was an accident), on top of the pathetic attitude displayed by almost everyone involved, and so believe if it was good enough for him, then within reason the same should apply for Ferguson. Fans are entitled to criticise, regardless of the opponent or the competition. We're the clowns paying to watch it, and so i'll defend the right of anyone who wants to call the season exactly what it was......a fucking disaster until January. All other topics, like what personal issues some have with employees of the club, are outwith control of real supporters of the club who can conduct themselves properly, lots of whom i will continue to argue and disagree with over the hundreds of issues we seem to always have on our plate, but would never question their support or commitment. Let's keep it that way, C4L :)

You really are a bit strange aren't you? Dodgy Victor's?

You're holier than thou attitude towards all things Clyde is a bit annoying usually, but on a Saturday night you ramp it up to megalomaniac proportions.

Don't second guess or criticise anyone(jokers apart) - state your opinion and move on and don't tell me what way to keep it or not.

Just looking at Statto.com and this season's points haul is the second highest since 2006/2007 season.

Come on. Half those seasons were in a higher level and most of the ones in the bottom tier were when we had an even lower budget than we do now. A much more straightforward stat is that we have 13 less points than last year and didn't make the playoffs. By all means put a positive spin on some of January's signings or hope that Ferguson has gained some experience but that "fact" is just insulting people's intelligence.

So a shite season should go down to experiance it"s ok barry we where a decent competitive side last season you pull it apart finish 9th and we will give you the resourses to do the same nxt season some c**t in charge is a shit bag. The manager is a dud but I will b waiting on the he was a car crash of a manager so don "t b coming on here when he goes.

What's got up your arse?? You've been in the huff ever since EK was removed from the table, don't start taking it out on me because YOUR merrry pranksters didn't deliver on a resignation issue. I'll continue to criticise and second-guess who and what i like, until i finally get one wrong. The point i was subtley making was there's a lot more things to be concerned about than the team having yet another crap season. You're the one getting in a frenzy about what people 'might' do next year, even if we're likely to have the same problems. Holier than Thou personified.

Come on. Half those seasons were in a higher level and most of the ones in the bottom tier were when we had an even lower budget than we do now. A much more straightforward stat is that we have 13 less points than last year and didn't make the playoffs. By all means put a positive spin on some of January's signings or hope that Ferguson has gained some experience but that "fact" is just insulting people's intelligence.

Might be a more straightforward stat, if you could count

What's got up your arse?? You've been in the huff ever since EK was removed from the table, don't start taking it out on me because YOUR merrry pranksters didn't deliver on a resignation issue. I'll continue to criticise and second-guess who and what i like, until i finally get one wrong. The point i was subtley making was there's a lot more things to be concerned about than the team having yet another crap season. You're the one getting in a frenzy about what people 'might' do next year, even if we're likely to have the same problems. Holier than Thou personified.

There's a way of voicing an alternative opinion.

Let me rephrase. IN MY OPINION - it was always going to be a season of transition , so IN MY OPINION, it was quickly realised that the majority of players he had worked well under Duffy - eventually - but couldn't work in the way he wanted to play. So his plan was to get a squad of players who could play his way. He failed miserably first half of season, not through lack of effort but through lack of knowledge. To me he's rectified that partially and will fully in the close season. I don't see a plethora of difference in quality from last seasons team to this seasons team throughout, and have eluded previously to us "getting away with wins" last season that we haven't this season. Some arses from afar have claimed this is the worst season in our history. You yourself have stated that allowances should be given for this season.

As for ekcyde - that's just pure pish, and I'll be more than happy to see us stay at broadwood or goto Shettleston as long as the autonomy required for us to move forward is there. Living in East Kilbride has never stopped me going everywhere to see Clyde.

If we're at a fans game later on? We can discuss whilst fighting over who struggles to get into an away top the most.

Might be a more straightforward stat, if you could count

My "straightforward stat" was that we have 13 fewer points than last season. We have 44 points. Last season we had 57. Any chance you could let those that can't count know where I went wrong. Thanks.

There's a way of voicing an alternative opinion.

Let me rephrase. IN MY OPINION - it was always going to be a season of transition , so IN MY OPINION, it was quickly realised that the majority of players he had worked well under Duffy - eventually - but couldn't work in the way he wanted to play. So his plan was to get a squad of players who could play his way. He failed miserably first half of season, not through lack of effort but through lack of knowledge. To me he's rectified that partially and will fully in the close season. I don't see a plethora of difference in quality from last seasons team to this seasons team throughout, and have eluded previously to us "getting away with wins" last season that we haven't this season. Some arses from afar have claimed this is the worst season in our history. You yourself have stated that allowances should be given for this season.

As for ekcyde - that's just pure pish, and I'll be more than happy to see us stay at broadwood or goto Shettleston as long as the autonomy required for us to move forward is there. Living in East Kilbride has never stopped me going everywhere to see Clyde.

If we're at a fans game later on? We can discuss whilst fighting over who struggles to get into an away top the most.

I don't entirely disagree. But we are on an open forum, in which i would say posting even a '.' is an opinion. No one needs to quantify anything to anyone else. Terms like 'arses from afar' are your prerogative, if the biggest concern is how wrong those who've fucked off are for using the same platform to maintain some form of contact with a club they've become disengaged with, then maybe things ain't so bad. Where exactly does the 40 year old virgin from Vladivostok, an 'owner' on the exact same scale in plain ink as yourself, rate on the 'from afar' part, in relation to lapsed fans of 30+ years still bothering enough to post on a daft forum?? I'm sure he wasn't lifted over the gate at Shawfield during a family holiday, more likely found scouring the net at 4am in his boxers and stumbled upon us by accident. Nothing creepy about that whatsoever. And a far more deserving case for having an opinion on the club!!

I posted a stat, I didn't post my interpretation of it but here goes. For a rookie manager with a shite first half to his inaugural season he has still delivered more points than Duffy did in his first two. Given time, Duffy then gave us last seasons minor success. Miller had a rotten start and stated he had no idea how to fix it whereas Barry quickly acted to fix the situation. This to me suggests he should at least be given another season to show significant improvement.

Last years 13 point gap was the cumulative result of a building process and continuity.

As for the other seasons, John brown had a far bigger budget than others in the league and was a shambles.

Am I happy with this season? Far from it

Do I think 44 points is a disastrous return for a rookie season? No

I posted a stat, I didn't post my interpretation of it but here goes. For a rookie manager with a shite first half to his inaugural season he has still delivered more points than Duffy did in his first two. Given time, Duffy then gave us last seasons minor success. Miller had a rotten start and stated he had no idea how to fix it whereas Barry quickly acted to fix the situation. This to me suggests he should at least be given another season to show significant improvement.

Last years 13 point gap was the cumulative result of a building process and continuity.

As for the other seasons, John brown had a far bigger budget than others in the league and was a shambles.

Am I happy with this season? Far from it

Do I think 44 points is a disastrous return for a rookie season? No

This.

Archived