Clyde Fc 2014-15

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Clyde fc . disgusting club , disgusting fans , It's time they folded . HORRIBLE place with horrible fans . I hope to see the end of this shower soon .

Bayview. The only ground with a hangman's noose dropping from a tree within sight of the stadium. No wonder.

Clyde fc . disgusting club , disgusting fans , It's time they folded . HORRIBLE place with horrible fans . I hope to see the end of this shower soon .

Don't like us then get to f**k out the Clyde thread. Cheers for the points this season Methil wanks

At no time did I say they where definate apart from campbell as for formations it be goalie midfield scott mcmanus stand at sidelines wi ma tracky bottoms bubble jacket shake ma heed no and again ask my blues bro wit the f**k is goin on bob says a dont no barry barry wit the f**k u dain here then shakes his heed again all the well leeps his hands in his pockets and then decides thats vunts had 30 mins and done f**k all who else plays that position he s oit of here seen enoigh pretty the way it is a broadwoos shettllestn were ever

At no time did I say they where definate apart from campbell as for formations it be goalie midfield scott mcmanus stand at sidelines wi ma tracky bottoms bubble jacket shake ma heed no and again ask my blues bro wit the f**k is goin on bob says a dont no barry barry wit the f**k u dain here then shakes his heed again all the well leeps his hands in his pockets and then decides thats vunts had 30 mins and done f**k all who else plays that position he s oit of here seen enoigh pretty the way it is a broadwoos shettllestn were ever

Reference to Campbell - decent goal record at Morton & he always looked useful whenever he played against clyde. Dumbarton goals record is shocking though. I think he would bang them in in league 2 given the service.

Everything else- whatttt?

Reference to Campbell - decent goal record at Morton & he always looked useful whenever he played against clyde. Dumbarton goals record is shocking though. I think he would bang them in in league 2 given the service.

Everything else- whatttt?

I don't think Archie Campbell has ever played against Clyde?

^^^^^^^^ Pished. As. A. Fucking. Newt.

EGM is taking place in May.

is it? I know about two months ago the Board replied to a question from an owner and said the EGM would be in middle/late May. There has been nothing since. Prior to that we were told there would be one in Spring. (And let's not forget that before that we were told the EK name change was already irrevocably removed in any case.)

If there is to be an EGM then there must be a reason for one and decisions will need to be made by the owners. The Board need to give us time to consider whatever it is they are going to ask us at this EGM. They are either cutting it fine or leaving something to the last minute.

have we ever officially been told there will be an EGM and if so, WHY it is being held?

Yes they are leaving it late and I believe it is 21 days notice they must provide. From the notes / minutes of the last AGM, a vote was to take place to formally remove the name change from the table. An update on the ground situation was to be the other agenda point.

Archived