Clyde Fc 2014-15

Heard from a reliable source former Montrose, Tranmere and St. Pauli player Ian Paul Joy has been helping out with training sessions with Clyde ? what could this mean.

Right haha I heard a Clyde fan talk about him last week but I thought it was a bam up with that name and the clubs . Just googled him as well and he actually exists , brilliant . Wonder how he knows oor Barry

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Absolutely no chance that Baz would allow anyone called or with a middle name of Paul on his coaching staff. I smell shoite.

Could this really be the second time in your life (there was one previously by your own admission) that you got something wrong, and to a fellow QP fan at that? Tut, tut, has the king lost his crown?

Could this really be the second time in your life (there was one previously by your own admission) that you got something wrong, and to a fellow QP fan at that? Tut, tut, has the king lost his crown?

Could this really be the second kweepee nutjob who isn't quite the wordsmith his peers aspire to become.....not even a hint of irony, given the rantings of your new bff. No pun intended.

It's the home kit.

Just heard on the radio as well as given 10% of kit sales to cash for kids. We are also given them 10% of season ticket sales and £10,000? That surely cant be true?

We can't afford a decent team on the park but can give that amount away to charity? Am all for given to charity but if all that is coming directly out the club coffers then it's mental.

It's the home kit.

Just heard on the radio as well as given 10% of kit sales to cash for kids. We are also given them 10% of season ticket sales and £10,000? That surely cant be true?

We can't afford a decent team on the park but can give that amount away to charity? Am all for given to charity but if all that is coming directly out the club coffers then it's mental.

Not 100% sure, but I believe the sponsor is fronting the cash this, and requested that Cash for Kids be on the first team strip.

From our own website.

"The partnership with Clyde has been created thanks to a very generous donation by overall club kit sponsor, Kenny Campbell of The Legal Partnership and The Legal Partnership logo will appear on the club's second and third choice kits."

Why would'nt baz have a person with a middle name of paul on his staff aggro ,I recall saying he was ridding the club of catholics and celtic supporting players and was given a helluva stick now you come away with that ,so basically admit you believe that bf is bias ,I smell bigotry

Archived