Clyde Fc 2014-15

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah mark roberts did a cracking job at ayr united as a coach and im sure has alot to give as a player at 39 years old.

About all you can say is an experienced pro to hopefully help pull us out the brown stuff short term. Extremely underwhelming signing however imo.

That cracking a job he got the boot out the door and left them in a relegation fight.

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and say you were being sarcastic.

Knew sumthn wasnt right when Gormley didnt sign last week. Difficult job for BF to find a good striker not in his club plans,Think gormley would have been an exception to the case unless we get a CF from a SPL or Championship team perhaps not good enough for that level but good enough for 3rd...

Just another disappointment in a disappointing season & take it Marko not coming either as i take it him & Gormley were the two players signing early last week cording to BF on OS other week...

Foreva n eva

That cracking a job he got the boot out the door and left them in a relegation fight.

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and say you were being sarcastic.

I was - he was god awful at ayr. Blind leading the blind if we appoint him in a coaching capacity.

As a player he may work as a short term fix and desperate times call for desperate measures. Not sure how this fits with barrys vision of bringing through and developing our youth players right enough.

Thats probably out the window after making such a james hunt of the season so far survival is all that matters now.

Gary McSwegan spent most of his career in the SPL or English Championship and was involved with the Scottish national team, and Ally Graham was only 31 when he signed. Mark Roberts at his peak was an average First Division player. I hope he's got more far more up his sleeve than Roberts and McLaughlin, though going by his transfer dealings already this season, I don't know if that would be a good thing.

Ok guys, very quick survey....your top three locations for Clyde

1) Dublin

2) Ibrox

3) Any new town with a bit free land, preferably with a exposed, windy, peatbog position on the very outskirts of civilization

No doubt the board has looked at all these options above....lol

I thought it'd be our fault at some point. Matchday experience is it....nae pies, nae lights working, the stand looking like a semi-detatched portakabin, less atmosphere than Josef Fritzl's cellar, and ostritches arses' everywhere you look. Yes, its our fault. Worryingly for those players, this is the best they're ever gonny get. Man up, i say.

I thought it'd be our fault at some point. Matchday experience is it....nae pies, nae lights working, the stand looking like a semi-detatched portakabin, less atmosphere than Josef Fritzl's cellar, and ostritches arses' everywhere you look. Yes, its our fault. Worryingly for those players, this is the best they're ever gonny get. Man up, i say.

What about the new burger van ?

You people are never content

Archived