Clyde Fc 2014-15

Thought so Thommo

Difference between say Marko & OD .. One doesnt really need to run much while other does, Spittal and lets say Davie Weir proved Centre halfs can play longer,All about position n da base

Aye his reading of the game is class, rarely loses a header. Don't think we will let him go until we get someone in as cover though, probably a youth premiership player.

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I remember commenting how McGarvey was passed it when we were about to sign him.

How wrong was I. The man was a genius. One of my best seasons of being a Clyde fan.

His goals at Palmerston that won us the league and the pitch invasion after were a real highlight of that season for me.

Fans easily pleaaed these days with murray and marko ,gormley comin in nxt week and not getting his game at auckinleck sets alarm bells ringin ,BF better be sure or he surelly finished this time

Who do you suggest we should sign then at the moment as its quite clear that the team need some experienced heads in there?

Some folk wouldnt be happy if we signed Ronaldo and Messi. No wonder most of the players dont really show attention to the fans when they're being written off before kicking a ball.

Million% ... fuckin million % ...

Our fans slate the new boys but expect them to run thro a brick wa on same breath...Cudnae make it up!!!!!

STOFO...

Mines is, Mr C, and it seems a lot of mouths no longer work either. Anyways....soccer matters for the moment, the new players will probably be acutely aware of the shite fans come out with....it doesnt seem to have bothered them that much, but as it should only be Clyde we're concerned with, everyone deserves a chance. On paper, more of us know more about all.five signings than we did about the seven or eight in August....suggests we must know the ones other than Marko because they were either good players or played for good teams. How else can you judge how good a player may or may not be???

Mines is, Mr C, and it seems a lot of mouths no longer work either. Anyways....soccer matters for the moment, the new players will probably be acutely aware of the shite fans come out with....it doesnt seem to have bothered them that much, but as it should only be Clyde we're concerned with, everyone deserves a chance. On paper, more of us know more about all.five signings than we did about the seven or eight in August....suggests we must know the ones other than Marko because they were either good players or played for good teams. How else can you judge how good a player may or may not be???

As said signings look positive and they are so far away at Hampden they won't hear anything anyway :)

Clyde to win by 2 goals

Viva le bistro

Decent improvement in application and effort in both recent matches, whilst defending that lead they looked perfectly capable of seeing it out, but very little middle to front. McDougall looks a player in his own right, but wasnt destined to be the star today. With OD peering in from outside i'd wager the next addition to be right sided.

McDougall looked to have some ability, but was starved of possession think he may be decent addition. Will at least be able to give Fergie a bit of competition and hopefully a much required rocket up his backside.

Murray was, I thought excellent today, did some really good basic stuff. Stuff we have been missing all season.

Murray kept it nice and simple, very reminiscent of the Sheridans and Frasers of auld. Fisher and Gray looked a well-paired duo, the latter having one of his best games ive seen, its taking its time but the players in this side, given a run and some confidence, are by and large better than what they have replaced. Traynor will also be stopping off at a all-night garage to buy ice for his testicles at some point tonight, but that should be about it.

Archived