Clyde Fc 2014-15

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You got a good yin in Gormley. Know much about Iain Gray? Young defender,talk about loan to Kilbirnie.

Read somewhere Gormley was on holiday; suppose any delay might be down to that. Might not be able to confirm it with it involving a fee I suppose.

Iain Gray will do fine in the juniors. Solid player who can play anywhere across the back four, or in a defensive role in midfield. His main problem is his reaction time, particularly to balls played over his head.

Read somewhere Gormley was on holiday; suppose any delay might be down to that. Might not be able to confirm it with it involving a fee I suppose.

Iain Gray will do fine in the juniors. Solid player who can play anywhere across the back four, or in a defensive role in midfield. His main problem is his reaction time, particularly to balls played over his head.

spot on david

Halkett was a good player, shame he saved his worst performance for last week.

I think I was in a minority of one to like Smith. Covered a lot of ground and we'll miss that.

thought halkett was good player but not outstanding

smith would describe him as the nearly man wont really be missed

Halkett was a good player, shame he saved his worst performance for last week.

I think I was in a minority of one to like Smith. Covered a lot of ground and we'll miss that.

Would agree on halkett and Smith. I reckon smith was raw, but had talent and probably would have seen the best of him 2nd part of season.

Archived