Clyde Fc 2014-15

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
All age groups will be asked to attend training/ games in Black boots only. This will apply to age groups up to under 17s .

This summer just got serious :2cool

Crowd will be in double figures. I'm only going because i finish at 12 and its a 2 minute walk to the New Farm which is through the woods from the park. And Charnley......are we that bothered??? New manager, new way. End of the world, it isn't.

Crowd will be in double figures. I'm only going because i finish at 12 and its a 2 minute walk to the New Farm which is through the woods from the park. And Charnley......are we that bothered??? New manager, new way. End of the world, it isn't.

Must try this New Farm SA.

Is it good swally?

I'm a complete outsider, so correct me if I'm talking rubbish here! If Ferguson plans on playing for Clyde as well as managing, then he will need to hire a strong, commanding assistant to essentially manage the team when he is playing. Bob Malcolm won't be able to do any of this! Unless he plans on playing as well?

I'm a complete outsider, so correct me if I'm talking rubbish here! If Ferguson plans on playing for Clyde as well as managing, then he will need to hire a strong, commanding assistant to essentially manage the team when he is playing. Bob Malcolm won't be able to do any of this! Unless he plans on playing as well?

Malky Thomson is the assistant. Been around at Birmingham and Blackpool with ferguson and has plenty of assistant experience.

Archived