Clyde Fc 2014-15

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Let the manager manage the club ffs. I don't recall any faux outrage over Charnley, an equally outspoken and extremely provocative OF activist, with a chequered past (especially with those Fruit Salad wrapper b*****ds) being appointed even at a time when until.he got the job he'd likely have been pishing himself laughing at our plight. My guess is that truthfully, BM wouldn't even be aware of anything to do with us until BF asked him to assist. Which frankly is all i care about. SLW's point a few days back regarding the likelyhood of succesful players at some point being involved with either C/R seems lost on a fair number of us here, and this 'holier than thou' moralistic pish coming from some who spout enough venom at part time footballers on £50 a week max even without knowing who they support (when its likely to be one or the other), isn't something that sits easy with me at all. Get over yourselves and start supporting the club for once.

Let the manager manage the club ffs. I don't recall any faux outrage over Charnley, an equally outspoken and extremely provocative OF activist, with a chequered past (especially with those Fruit Salad wrapper b*****ds) being appointed even at a time when until.he got the job he'd likely have been pishing himself laughing at our plight. My guess is that truthfully, BM wouldn't even be aware of anything to do with us until BF asked him to assist. Which frankly is all i care about. SLW's point a few days back regarding the likelyhood of succesful players at some point being involved with either C/R seems lost on a fair number of us here, and this 'holier than thou' moralistic pish coming from some who spout enough venom at part time footballers on £50 a week max even without knowing who they support (when its likely to be one or the other), isn't something that sits easy with me at all. Get over yourselves and start supporting the club for once.

Ferguson was a great player ,and his experiance in the game will hopefully benefit the team ,especially in a playin capacity ,and in the developement of the young lads ,I for one dont think ferguson is a saint ,and slaughtered him for his conduct on scotland duty,but other lads got away with it ,and still representing scotland ,as for malcolm signing an autograph to someone just not on moonster

Without a shadow of a doubt Sweeney should keep the armband. His passion, loyalty and on the pitch drive for the club has been second to none. He has proven many wrong and has been a great leader on the park and if anything I think the extra responsibility has matured him as a player. Playing alongside the manager will only improve him as both a player and a leader.

Archived