Clyde Fc 2014-15

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He scored a couple of cracking goals last season.

His work-rate is excellent.

He is a bit too greedy at times though, and doesn't come across as a team player.

However, I think we'll miss him more than MacDonald.

Good luck to both of them. They did much more for Clyde than some of the wasters we've had playing in the last few years.

We all have our opinions about mccluskey. Mine is he was vastly over rated, very greedy on the ball and not a team player, only in it for himself.

I reckon he'll get found out at Morton but that's just me.

For a greedy player to lead our team in assists is some achievement.

Would lose count every game where he would try and take on defenders and lose it as opposed to playing the easy ball, and blame anyone else around him for it.

We all have our opinions but hes away,Lets move on but no Boo him if we play morton one day soom,as a support we can be bad for that sort o thing whether the player was good,bad or left on different terms....

More to the point when are we appointing a manager to perhaps arrange signing targets and arrange pre season

looks like we will have someone in place by the end of the week as for signing players dont think we will be signing that many would imagine the budget is just about used up we should be looking to promote the 19's (if good enough) hopefully our new manager can get a few in on loan ,problem being though is most teams want you to pay part of the wages.

not booing ex players spoilsport ^_^

looks like we will have someone in place by the end of the week as for signing players dont think we will be signing that many would imagine the budget is just about used up

I don't see why that would be the case. McCluskey and MacDonald will have been on good contracts, whilst I don't imagine Janczyk, Coyne, MacBeth etc were getting paid nothing.

Time is dragging by; I understand the need to get the right person but time is now critical. It's not like we need a whole new squad, we need specific players.

Really don't know who will get it now. It seems all this Ferguson talk may actually come to fruitation...

My perfect choice would still remain Moore but unlike some others I'd welcome Ferguson also. Perhaps he just needs that chance in management (blackpool was a car crash before he stepped in) and a clean slate he has the contacts, passion for the game etc and the legs to play on. Who knows but hope we find out asap.

I don't see why that would be the case. McCluskey and MacDonald will have been on good contracts, whilst I don't imagine Janczyk, Coyne, MacBeth etc were getting paid nothing.

Time is dragging by; I understand the need to get the right person but time is now critical. It's not like we need a whole new squad, we need specific players.

david maybe you know something I dont , but the board ,fans and everyone contected with the club tell us we have no money and pay next to nothing ,so its a myth then ?

ps hope your right and there is money in the budget for players

Really don't know who will get it now. It seems all this Ferguson talk may actually come to fruitation...

My perfect choice would still remain Moore but unlike some others I'd welcome Ferguson also. Perhaps he just needs that chance in management (blackpool was a car crash before he stepped in) and a clean slate he has the contacts, passion for the game etc and the legs to play on. Who knows but hope we find out asap.

agree moore would be my choice ,if its fergusson he would bring plubicity ,contacts ets , but its the whole ex rangers legend baggage I cant be bothered with ,plus dont think he will be there that long, however if he plays(think he would ) brings success and we keep producing our own players through the 19's then dont really care who is in charge.

I'm guessing The Fat Jobby McCall has fallen out of the running then....arguably a bigger and higher profile 'money' manager than Mooreinho, well backed even in his Bankies and 'Ton days despite what they'll tell you, and who eventually learned to work within constraints with that shower of p***ks at Purehell. Ferguson - Mooreinho - anyone else. In that order, please. :) Forza Clyde

Archived