Clyde Fc 2014-15

According to the record fergusson will decide end of the week what he wants to do playing / managing , don't know if he meant the clyde job specifically or just in general

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

if it is dead in the water i really wish they would announce it and/or ask owners to renounce the name change. They will have one more season ticket holder at the very least if they do so. I could stomach moving, just not the name change. Anyway, we digress, the most important thing is getting ourselves in a position to build on last year and not end up being sent into the lowland league. Let's get our act together before we lose even more players.

i know another 4 who would be back

McCluskey has signed for Morton. Shock horror !

Some Morton fans have him down as pish already but what are the Clyde fans thoughts on him?

Decent for League 1 or should we be worrying?

Good player. Absolutely works his socks off. Creates space for his team-mates with his movement (which will go un-noticed by most observers), best played off a main striker so he can find space deep and out wide. Did okay as a wide player on occasion. He'll be a real loss for us this season.

First touch isn't great and he's not particularly quick over the ground, which for a wee guy is a problem sometimes. You wouldn't play him as the main striker. His finishing got progressively better as his time at Clyde went on.

To answer the original question, hows about you lot giving your new manager and his signings a fucking chance??? Should you be worried.....Jesus Christ....you've had enough to worry about going from title challengers to being relegated in a season.....like us, you're far from the top-draw you may have once been. I myself was 60-40 with McCluskey, but over the last 6 months he'd never once have been out of my team. But we'll replace him, and MacDonald too.......there aint many who leave and do better :)

Gary Graham has signed on again. It was obviously my pep talk in Cumbernauld's premier nightclub on Saturday that swayed him.

One boys in work son plays with ekfc saw a lot of their games last said graham played really well after injury , pleased to see him sign on again

I found it strange that Duffy gave contracts out end of season knowing fine well he was away and now we have a striker signing on with no manager to say that he wants the lad in his plans...

:huh:

He said that it all happened over a weekend. Don't think he knew he was going to Morton at all.

Stef will get found out ,he is greedy and tends to blame others for his mistakes,but make no mistake he will play every week under duffy ,regardless of form,and most likely at expense of a better player ,and likes to take in sunderland games ,when his club have a game the same day ,you have been warned

Archived