Clyde Fc 2014-15

The club have renegotiated on cheaper terms and are on a 5 season lease. 2 of which have gone. So they have 3 years left.

if it is dead in the water i really wish they would announce it and/or ask owners to renounce the name change. They will have one more season ticket holder at the very least if they do so. I could stomach moving, just not the name change. Anyway, we digress, the most important thing is getting ourselves in a position to build on last year and not end up being sent into the lowland league. Let's get our act together before we lose even more players.

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I dont believe we are entitled to a brass penny here. Afik you are only entitled if you have brought a player entirely as a professional through the ranks, and/or offered equal or improved terms to his last contract, which doesn't strike me as something we'd be savvy enough to do once a player has decided he's off. If it helped, an agreement by the club to officially offer him £1 more with the player's part in it being his refusal. Not a chance in hell of us getting anything here.

We are entitled to compensation. We offered him a contract which he turned down. Don't see why it would've been less than his previous.

Q and A section of website confirms this.

Good move for him.

is he any good? £5k should cover it, that will let you sign a team on your wages - or buy some seats for your new ground :lol:

Always good to filter a bit of money down to the diddy teams.

You seem to forget when your mob were among the diddiest......i certainly won't.

and you have won the cup in the past too.

Now you are just seen as a feeder club. Keep finding them for us. We will give you buttons. Cheers.

How about we give you a few retired Accies players to play for your side. I know your fans like that sort of thing, it would boost your players as they would be playing alongside better players. Then us Accies fans will also turn up.

You got anymore players we can take for peanuts? Its good to have a feeder side.

How about we give you a few retired Accies players to play for your side. I know your fans like that sort of thing, it would boost your players as they would be playing alongside better players. Then us Accies fans will also turn up.

You got anymore players we can take for peanuts? Its good to have a feeder side.

Your just after saying accies fans wouldn't turn up and now saying you will, make your mind up. Typical Hamilton thicko.

Take the full team if you want, will be good to see you relegated. Although that's more than likely going to happen anyway.

Archived