Annan Athletic 2014/15 season thread

Sloany is the same as Pete Watson, allegedly, Mitchel getting more cash and they only want the same as him ,allegedly, and the young keeper hardly played all season, so if it is true think the locals have every right to ask the same as each other. Also agree Pete Watson was one of our better performers this season.

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sloany is the same as Pete Watson, allegedly, Mitchel getting more cash and they only want the same as him ,allegedly, and the young keeper hardly played all season, so if it is true think the locals have every right to ask the same as each other. Also agree Pete Watson was one of our better performers this season.

Wrong

Everyone's a fan of Love! Gutted

Couldn't agree more.

He was fantastic for Annan Athletic, nice guy to speak to too. Always looked like he liked playing for us.

Canny get my head around JC not playing him more often & when he did start he played him in that strange wing back position somewhere behind McNiff.

Good luck at Cliftonhill Ally, you'll be missed.

Gutted about ally.cant get my head round why chapman didnt play him more.i have always said if i was in charge of the team he would of started every week.

Think that Albion Rovers season ticket we talked about might be a good idea for us AB, pop up to see Ally play when Annan are away to daft bits like Montrose

Think that Albion Rovers season ticket we talked about might be a good idea for us AB, pop up to see Ally play when Annan are away to daft bits like Montrose

I like ally but i dont like him enough to attend that midden every other week.think albion rov£rs will be the team to look out for next season.

Archived