Annan Athletic 2014/15 season thread

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aye enjoyed the game and oor wee team is shaping up for the season, jim and his pals have done a decent job getting us ready for the months ahead. Good new signing in Logan i have noticed that if he makes a stray pass, boy does he bust a gut to try win it back, a fine example to young guns out there to follow. Killie were a decent side and conducting themselves on and off the pitch along with there fans with a bit class, well done troops

Aye enjoyed the game and oor wee team is shaping up for the season, jim and his pals have done a decent job getting us ready for the months ahead. Good new signing in Logan i have noticed that if he makes a stray pass, boy does he bust a gut to try win it back, a fine example to young guns out there to follow. Killie were a decent side and conducting themselves on and off the pitch along with there fans with a bit class, well done troops

Aye was watching the new boys yesterday, McStay looks no too bad, keeps the ball quite well. Something wee really need. Logan likes a challenge doesn't he. Carcary could be decent for us.

Any one know if Ross Hyslop the trialist keeper has signed he was named on the teamsheet.

Any idea who the other trialist was big Russian looking guy who came on? Looked decent.

Aye was watching the new boys yesterday, McStay looks no too bad, keeps the ball quite well. Something wee really need. Logan likes a challenge doesn't he. Carcary could be decent for us.

Any one know if Ross Hyslop the trialist keeper has signed he was named on the teamsheet.

Any idea who the other trialist was big Russian looking guy who came on? Looked decent.

He's a Polish fella looking for a team. I think he's trained with the team a few times now. He looks a good solid lad at the back.

Derek Carcary? What a signing that would be!

Good wee trip yesterday. Another ground ticked off list.

Any idea of crowd? Hard to tell how many killie fans weretthere but seemed like few hundred wben goals went in.

Spent first half in shed and second in main stand at end we scored. Decent wee booze in social club after.

Wouldn't mind you in cup but there would be sn almighty scramble for tickets!

Any idea of crowd? Hard to tell how many killie fans weretthere but seemed like few hundred wben goals went in.

Spent first half in shed and second in main stand at end we scored. Decent wee booze in social club after.

I said the same thing about the cup, would love a trip to Galabank for a cup game :D

You'd have been sitting near me second half SH, that's where we were all match. I was just infront of QLP second half.

Derek Carcary? What a signing that would be!

Pretty sure Del is a signed Annan player. Would love to see him back to his old self (like he was during our promotion year) he was frighteningly quick!

We wouldn't mind killie in the the cup either as long as its away :)

• 2 weeks later...

Well this is awkward. On the same day that the excellent 'Tell Him He's Pele' publishes their League Two preview I have moved on to my own League Two previews. I have been spending the last couple of weeks previewing every single SPFL club in Scotland and I have today reached League Two. I publish the previews in batches of two so the first is Albion Rovers and Annan. With the THHP preview now online I feel like I have been overshadowed (they really are superb) but if anyone wants to have a wee read of my one - Here it is.

Any feedback, comments and or criticisms are welcome. Any mistakes please point them out!

Archived