Bear Grylls - The Island

1320Lichtie

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The helicopter landed on a completely different cove as far as I could tell. That doctor is really getting on my wick, wish he'd severed an artery.

Anyone think this could be the last series. It's a matter of time before someone cops it.

It really is a miracle that Paddy didn't have any real injuries.

That tilly was pissing me off a bit. Her an Ericas main ambition seems to be get one over on the guys.

Doctor guy has been a bit of a fanny but it takes some balls to be able to stitch yourself up like that.

It really is a miracle that Paddy didn't have any real injuries.

That tilly was pissing me off a bit. Her an Ericas main ambition seems to be get one over on the guys.

Doctor guy has been a bit of a fanny but it takes some balls to be able to stitch yourself up like that.

Yeah agreed, Paddy was lucky but looked a lot better in hospital, he was probably stuffing his face.

The Doc is a complete Bell but stitching himself up and marching on, fair play.

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah, its pretty much the same thing, though. They seem to be a bit more useless than any of the UK teams

*spoiler* they drop like flies :lol:

More annoying as well.

• 3 months later...
12 hours ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

Celebrity edition started on C4 tonight.

How long are they on for? Normally 6 weeks but would expect celebs to be a shorter stint.

Seemed a bit poor that producers gave them 48 hours water instead of normal series 24 hours.

Scouting party of 3 folk to find water turned into 7 because they didn't want to sit around. Low and behold they've only brought enough water for the 3, they run out and have to radio in the rescue team. idiots.

Archived