Bear Grylls - The Island

1320Lichtie

The police woman and her hanger on, moaned they wanted off and made it their mission to get everyone to agree that the rest should follow, just to mask the fact that they bottled it. 

Then they go and create their own camp, giving it big licks and sending abuse to the rest. achieve absolutely f all then come back and wangle in on the food an shelter the rest provided. Couple of old boots.

Aaron only guy who remained positive, seems a nice guy

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, Archie McSquackle said:

The cynical side of me thought it was so non responsive that it might have been drugged and left out in the open rather than see them starve or it kill one of them. 

The cynical side of me thought it was unusual that it appeared right after the medical team had been to take the older woman away :lol:

On 5/17/2017 at 11:54, Fisherman said:

There's always a surprise cayman at some point every year, definitely seems set up.

Worst season ever, absolute bunch of c***s.

I'm going to apply for next year.

Hope your profile name is accurate or you'll be fucked.

• 3 months later...

The corrie guy behaves like an 8 year old. Desperate for attention, couldn't catch the caiman so started shouting at the old woman who was trying to help.

Sleazing all over the tidy bird when she was emotional as well.

He's a tube, I'm not surprised the breaking bad guy f**ked off.

By far the most useless group of contestants, celebrities or not.

That comedian Mark, just watching as the shoal of fish were at the beach was so frustrating, absolute bellend. All of them too used to life's of luxury it seems.

Only people with pass marks are Shazia and Walt Jr when he was there.

Exactly what I thought, I realise Iwan was a sprinter but ffs he was still an Olympian! Leaving that old woman to do it a day after smacking her heed of the rocks. Shambles of a season, absolutely useless the lot of them apart from shazia.

That Mark c**t just watching a shoal of fish and not even trying to get any, I'd have slapped the shit out of him.

Closing date for applications for the normal non celebrity show is next Friday, sending mine in this weekend! I'm not a complete fucking idiot so probably won't be considered!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived