Partick Thistle General Chatter: 2014/15

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

His hair and beard were very inconsistent though.

Where does he come in the Thistle hair tallness rankings?

I hope he does well but I'm not convinced he is going to thrive down south. He's clearly a very talented guy and has youth on his side but I don't feel he will get away with bombing up the pitch as much in the Championship.

It will be interesting to see where ATS ends up down South. He has had a great three year spell with us and it felt like his next step would be England even after his first season with us. Best of luck to him, shame we (and Montrose) won't receive any form of compensation though. If he gets the right club and continues to develop he may well be able to push for a Scotland call up

Lawless can go with thanks for last season but unfortunately isn't quite up to it in the top league. No doubting his ability, and four goals is a decent tally from a guy who was bit part most of the season, but he is far too lightweight for this division unfortunately.

For the other out of contract players I would like to retain Gall, would keep Elliot unless Archie is confident of really improving the quality throughout the squad and do a Dowie with Mair. Osbourne I am unsure about, I would try to get him back if he can recover from his injury but not sure if he would want to come back or look for something closer to home.

I'd love us to keep Taylor, would still take Erskine back despite a few iffy performances of late but think we can do better than Buaben

Just saw that, I think Buaben will sign, his stock isn't exactly riding high at the moment. Taylor does seem to be genuinely happy here but if Sheff Utd are aware there's a few clubs interested in this league they might hold out for a transfer fee which would probably scupper us.

Archie in the paper today saying that he's going to try and keep Buaben and that Taylor has said he would like to stay.

While Taylor is a must - not so sure about Bauben. Ive been surprised that a few people would say Bauben is a must while Erskine is not as I would say Erskine has done more than Bauben since he came in and this is Erskine's first year in the SPL while Bauben had 2 previously though I agree that both like Taylor did not have the benefit of a full pre season with Partick Thistle.

The board are apparently moving us out of the North Stand to put the away fans back in there and moving everyone from the North Stand into the Main Stand.

I guess if this is true I'll be going back to the JHS, was in the main stand for the 1st Celtic game and didn't really enjoy it much.

The board are apparently moving us out of the North Stand to put the away fans back in there and moving everyone from the North Stand into the Main Stand.

I guess if this is true I'll be going back to the JHS, was in the main stand for the 1st Celtic game and didn't really enjoy it much.

If this is true and there is no way out of it, why don't we just go to the North Stand side of the JHS? Hibs and Motherwell have similar and the atmosphere is still okay.

If this is true and there is no way out of it, why don't we just go to the North Stand side of the JHS? Hibs and Motherwell have similar and the atmosphere is still okay.

I think when that was suggested in the past before the North Stand move it couldn't happen because it's in front of the police control room.

I cannot understand the boards logic with this at all

Archived