Partick Thistle General Chatter: 2014/15

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm sure Piccolo's English has always been good. He just needed time to adjust to the Scottish game. He still does IMO.

Muirhead has been injured for a long time. Wasn't his last appearance when he played in midfield?

Until that point I thought he was doing OK. Maybe a bit slow but no worse than Piccolo,

Rather him than Muirhead tbh

Have to disagree. I think Balatoni and particularly Muirhead suffered by playing alongside Piccolo. They both had their own responsibilities to deal with but more often than not also had to sweep up behind Piccolo after he'd been badly (and easily) dragged out of position.

I would agree that Muirhead hardly covered himself in glory in a couple of games during the season - his marking in the Motherwell (1-0) and Celtic (2-1) defeats was particularly poor and he was left for dead by Balde although I reckon he might have blocked the shot had Fox not came out. But similarly, there were games where I thought he was outstanding especially the first game of the season against United.

If Piccolo was a couple of years younger, I'd be hopeful he'd develop but for me, he needs at least a full season of playing every week at a lower level. I'd cut him loose, we can get better.

Anyone wanting live updates from the meeting between the board & fans at Firhill, follow @andrewaholloway

Looking like good news. Chuffed with that.

I suppose the only way it would work is that if you want a season ticket including the Celtic games then you have to have a seat in the South end of the JH stand. Otherwise you get a reduced price ticket and need to move.

Judging by that guys tweets, has the north stand decision been overturned, with the addition of separate old firm tickets?

The way it reads, we will remain in the North Stand for now, but I believe there was a tweet near the start that said something along the lines of if things remain the same as of now, this will become an issue again in the future.

If the non-OF season ticket goes through, things should be great, but if the board vote against that, we'll be back to square one eventually.

Job done. The north stand is ours, well apart from playing Celtic. But who knows, maybe in a year or two flares will be out of fashion and Celtic fans will act like adults and they will be trusted in a stand with a wooden floor.

After Saturday... I'll take the status quo.

I think I'd rather not know what was going on than follow that utter bellend.

#bantzanddressingupatawaygames

Oh look P&B masses our resident spokesman for the Partick Thistle support has spoken and decried once again a member of our support from behind his keyboard. How cute.

Best write us up a list of dos and don'ts at football matches while you're at it. Just under three months to the new season, so plenty of time to give us all a heads up.

Oh look P&B masses our resident spokesman for the Partick Thistle support has spoken and decried once again a member of our support from behind his keyboard. How cute.

Best write us up a list of dos and don'ts at football matches while you're at it. Just under three months to the new season, so plenty of time to give us all a heads up.

The dressing up away to Ross County was pretty embarassing to be fair.

He's quite fond of slagging folk off behind a keyboard himself, I'm sure he'll be cope with me thinking people who dress up at away games are bellends without his white knight having to come to his resue and defend him on the internet.

Archived