Arbroath close season thread

• Replies 984
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Simon Murray should make at at 2nd Div Level after good experience in the Juniors. Pace to burn.

Still banging in goals at the moment for Dundee Violet (Since return from Oz) including a hat trick at Bathgate on Saturday.

Playing in a crunch relegation battle at Glenesk tonight against montrose Roselea if anyone interested.

Simon Murray should make at at 2nd Div Level after good experience in the Juniors. Pace to burn.

Still banging in goals at the moment for Dundee Violet (Since return from Oz) including a hat trick at Bathgate on Saturday.

Playing in a crunch relegation battle at Glenesk tonight against montrose Roselea if anyone interested.

Missed a penalty and got sent off..............true story :thumsup2

Not been to Arbroaths ground before heard its a brilliant away day from all the Clyde boys

f**k me your pieandbovril daft!posts galore :blink: .Should get yourself out a bit more wee man its no nice bein stuck in your room on the computer 24/7.............live a little :thumsup2

f**k me your pieandbovril daft!posts galore :blink: .Should get yourself out a bit more wee man its no nice bein stuck in your room on the computer 24/7.............live a little :thumsup2

Its 12 at night and I'm on my phone, not exactly much else to do

Its 12 at night and I'm on my phone, not exactly much else to do

Haha I'm the same, refresh this as much as Facebook on my phone. Every 10 minutes haha, enjoy your trip to Gayfield, best lower league ground around in my biased opinion. ;)

McIntosh released by Dundee, would anyone have him back?

For Division 3 definitely, really want McManus to sign, if McIntosh and McManus did sign again id fire Bobby Linn onto the right wing, even though id like to see Linn through the middle.

Oh Jeez

I was waiting for Violet for a large treble last night.

I understand that grant dickie(wanted by shire too) has an option to train with you guys. Good player at this level if he is given the chance I think. I would have kept him another season at Clyde if it was up to me .

For Division 3 definitely, really want McManus to sign, if McIntosh and McManus did sign again id fire Bobby Linn onto the right wing, even though id like to see Linn through the middle.

think if Linn was to be good through the middle he'd need to improve his finishing

I understand that grant dickie(wanted by shire too) has an option to train with you guys. Good player at this level if he is given the chance I think. I would have kept him another season at Clyde if it was up to me .

What kind of player is Dickie,skillfull,pace etc.

Paper saying we are in for John Gemmell, please please please sign, HATE him when he plays against us, handful at this level.

Would be a fantastic signing at this level, can't see it happening though surely he'll be picked up by another league 1 club.

Cook off to East Fife by looks of it

If we matched East Fife then surely he would stay with us, Livingston supposedly want him to I heard, the clubs have to pay a compensation fee for them though supposedly so hopefully it scares them off,

As for Gemmell him and Sheerin seem pally from Twitter so hopefully he puts a good offer on the table for him, Fingers crossed.

Clyde fans making up stories about players again. You would think they would have more to worry about with Alexander Anus Arena still not on the horizon. I guess amusing themself with non player stories helps them avoid the lack of progress.

Off to the playoff this weekend, decent Clyde fans are welcome to come and see us move a step closer to the SPL. Enjoy your relegation battle next year.

Archived