Arbroath close season thread

• Replies 984
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No idea mate. Heard the name Ricky and Tony shouted a few times, and there's a fella with a beard and long hair up front for yous.

I hope the bearded fella with the long hair isnt Fransico Sandaza. that would end our season. hahaha

No idea mate. Heard the name Ricky and Tony shouted a few times, and there's a fella with a beard and long hair up front for yous.

Rowan Vine maybe lol

@TonyWallace91: Decided to take this time to announce my retirement from International and Club football and focus on my career with the council 8-) ☹ ☺

You sure he's on trial?

I spoke to him on Tuesday, yes.

On Arbroath mad forum rumour is David Crawford may now have signed on. Any background on him? is he good? Don't remember seeing him play.

Has played against us many times for teams such as Alloa and Queens Park. Decent keeper

BUT WHAT ABOUT THE DEFENCE MOORE?!?!?! SORT IT OUT!!!!!111!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

A good signing, glad we've got two goalkeepers who can compete with each other this season, and this will take the pressure off Scotty Morrison a bit. I expect we'll see a few more signings in the next week, with 4/5 trialists on Saturday also. Plenty of time to get the players we require in :)

Archived