Arbroath close season thread

• Replies 984
  • Created
  • Last Reply

steady on, boys not kicked a ball all of last season basically! thought mcwalter looked good when he came on, scott looks good too. Thought Scott Adams would of got a contract as he was brilliant for the 19's last season. Don't write them off before they have actually done anything!

Seen Birse a good few times before that though, wasn't up to much, poor.... McWalter did look ok on Saturday though and Scott was decent the times he played last year. Sadly most of the under 19s from last year will filter down and find themselves at Junior and Amateur clubs whilst the younger lads at the bigger clubs filter down to this level. Just the way it goes, only decent players we have had come through are Webster, Masson, Swankie and Smith. Pretty poor, going back near 14 years and that's all that's come through really.

Says the boy who thought Danny Rennie was a good player. No doubt you were a big fan if David DiMilta as well

Rennie did have a decent run in the team. Sheerin signed him so he must of thought he was no bad too. And no, I wasn't.

Rennie did have a decent run in the team. Sheerin signed him so he must of thought he was no bad too. And no, I wasn't.

Rennie had 1 good game away at Alloa where he came on at half time, changed the game and was then sent off. This good run you talk of didn't happen

Rennie had 1 good game away at Alloa where he came on at half time, changed the game and was then sent off. This good run you talk of didn't happen

Pish, he was playing regularly at the start of the season and playing well too, form dipped just before the Scottish cup game at Inverurie and he struggled to get back in the team after that.

Did Danny Rennie along with Paul Currie not go home after not being picked for a game at Stenny?

Did Danny Rennie along with Paul Currie not go home after not being picked for a game at Stenny?

Think Rennie might have. Not sure about Currie. He did go on holiday in December tho which pissed the club off and was let go in January.

Rennie was so bad it was funny at times

Lari yao and danny rennie were similar, there was a sense of excitement when they got on the ball, not because of there footballing ability but because nobody knew what they were going to do..... including themselves

Lee Bryce at Ballingry on the transfer list again.

:lol:

I still chuckle when I remember him coming on against Rangers and kicking the big coloured chap that was on loan from Arsenal.

I still chuckle when I remember him coming on against Rangers and kicking the big coloured chap that was on loan from Arsenal.

Kyle Bartley :P mind everyone signing arsenal reject to him.

Forgot about that guy!!!! Was he in Sheerins reign? Boy looked aff his nut!! :lol:

Archived