Arbroath close season thread

• Replies 984
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If Dobbins is available and is deemed good enough by the management to be signed for next season. Then i see no problem in that.

But im sure the manager is looking around for players to bolster the defence. Plenty of time until the next preseason games. Hardly panic stations.

If Dobbins is available and is deemed good enough by the management to be signed for next season. Then i see no problem in that.

But im sure the manager is looking around for players to bolster the defence. Plenty of time until the next preseason games. Hardly panic stations.

After that at the weekend I think we need a goalie, 3 defenders, 1/2 strikers and maybe another winger.

Looking forward to see what Moore does. Wonder if he rates the young lads and they'll see any game time this season?

After that at the weekend I think we need a goalie, 3 defenders, 1/2 strikers and maybe another winger.

Looking forward to see what Moore does. Wonder if he rates the young lads and they'll see any game time this season?

Oh you need a goalkeeper now?What has scott Morrison done wrong only played 45 mins in the first pre season game........ :thumsup2

Oh you need a goalkeeper now?What has scott Morrison done wrong only played 45 mins in the first pre season game........ :thumsup2

We only have 1 that's the problem :lol: we need two goalies fighting it out for number 1, we haven't had that at the club since Darren Hill moved to Forfar!

I wouldnt look too much into that game tho. Yeah we need at least 3 defeners. I would want at least 4 defenders tho with 2 centre backs and 2 right backs. And another striker would also be good.

Think we have enough midfielders now if we include the young players.

We only have 1 that's the problem :lol: we need two goalies fighting it out for number 1, we haven't had that at the club since Darren Hill moved to Forfar!

I hear you!we have 10 trialists seemingly not a clue who anyone is.......so next season should be fun :unsure2:

I hear you!we have 10 trialists seemingly not a clue who anyone is.......so next season should be fun :unsure2:

Hope Aberdeen arrange a pre season game with you this Saturday so I can take the piss after your team of unfit random trialists cobbled together as a team get humped too!!! ;):lol:

I wouldnt look too much into that game tho. Yeah we need at least 3 defeners. I would want at least 4 defenders tho with 2 centre backs and 2 right backs. And another striker would also be good.

Think we have enough midfielders now if we include the young players.

Only got 2 strikers at the moment, suppose Linn could play there too if needed, all depends on what formation/style Moore will play aswell I suppose.

As for the young guys I think Scott is no bad, not sure how Moore will see the other 2, Birse is useless IMO. Pace and not much else.

Hope Aberdeen arrange a pre season game with you this Saturday so I can take the piss after your team of unfit random trialists cobbled together as a team get humped too!!! ;):lol:

We are at the glebe Saturday my friend........found out one of the trialists is a smokie loon........

Only got 2 strikers at the moment, suppose Linn could play there too if needed, all depends on what formation/style Moore will play aswell I suppose.

As for the young guys I think Scott is no bad, not sure how Moore will see the other 2, Birse is useless IMO. Pace and not much else.

Great support there for our young lads! Have you actually seen any of them play more than the few minutes they got on Saturday? Connor has been injured for nearly an entire season after two major knee operations. He has shown a lot of mental strength and determination to come back from those injuries. Deserves praise for that alone. A lot of other people would have given up. Support the players at the club.

Great support there for our young lads! Have you actually seen any of them play more than the few minutes they got on Saturday? Connor has been injured for nearly an entire season after two major knee operations. He has shown a lot of mental strength and determination to come back from those injuries. Deserves praise for that alone. A lot of other people would have given up. Support the players at the club.

Well said! Compared to the utter dross that played as trialists on Saturday the 3 Young Lichties deserve a chance!

steady on, boys not kicked a ball all of last season basically! thought mcwalter looked good when he came on, scott looks good too. Thought Scott Adams would of got a contract as he was brilliant for the 19's last season. Don't write them off before they have actually done anything!

Says the boy who thought Danny Rennie was a good player. No doubt you were a big fan if David DiMilta as well

Archived