Arbroath close season thread

Might as well get this started...

Chisolm, yao and lindsay released. Keddie leaving to work offshore.

Mcmanus, deuchar, cook, hamilton, little and banjo offered new deals. Linn and nicol already signed up.

Few of the under 19s have been given new contracts too and I think they are forst team ones as they will be too old for under 19's. Ones I know of are mcwalter and kiffy.

Plenty of movement so far!

• Replies 984
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey until GTF day you guys are still in League 1, why don't you make the most of it as it may be a while before you see that division again. :P

Bobby Linn and Paul McManus will fire us back up in no time mate dinna you worry! ;)

I for one welcome Arbroath. It's great to see Montrose finally have a purpose again. Existing solely for a derby day, not bothered how they do in the league so long as they can scrape derby victories and 'get one over' on their vicious rivals.

Saw in another thread that an Arbroath fan is looking forward to sampling Montrose's notoriously wild nightlife this season. Hope he holds onto his hat - Saturday nights in Montrose could rival those in Las Vegas.

Saw in another thread that an Arbroath fan is looking forward to sampling Montrose's notoriously wild nightlife this season. Hope he holds onto his hat - Saturday nights in Montrose could rival those in Las Vegas.

Sharkys bar na na na!!

I for one welcome Arbroath. It's great to see Montrose finally have a purpose again. Existing solely for a derby day, not bothered how they do in the league so long as they can scrape derby victories and 'get one over' on their vicious rivals.

Aw, it's nice to know that you care

Yes, unfortunately, had a great season the season past but this season he has made a fair few howlers which have cost us big time... :(

Wasn't too long ago he was playing for the Sunday league team across the road from me

Good to see the clyde fans are still bitter about the mo giving the famous clyde their biggest thumpin in last 5 years!

Wasn't too long ago he was playing for the Sunday league team across the road from me

Aye? He was our MOTM v Celtic IMO. Unbeatable that day and generally played well through the whole season. Just this year he has disappointed at times. Think that was partly down to our defence being leaky and the attacking way we played aswell.

looking forward to this campaign. A few new awaydays for me!We should definitely be challenging for the title with this squad and hope to see some youngsters make the step up.

Annan is the only place I haven't been too.

Can't wait to go back to East Stirling, the chippy beside the train station in Labert (Enricos or something) gave my mate a full tatty in his bag of chips last time, quality stuff! Quite enjoyed Stirling Albion away too, hope they stay in this league along with Clyde, can't face going to East Fife again

Archived