Aberdeen v Motherwell - 11th May

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe its cos the Dons are looking knackered but the fans I speak to do not want the season to start early July as it'll have a big knock on effect. Despite having better players this year the squad is not deep.

Motherwell lads on the other hand seem to not be too fussed about an early start.

Do you Well lads out there still think your players are fill o beans?

Our team are on their last legs, but I think there's enough riding on this game for one last big effort.

I believe that the lad is pulling your chain.

Much the same way we do when we sing in your Glasgow slums to about anyone south of Stonehaven.

Looks like there is going to be a good crowd tomorrow. Hopefully the stewards don't try and spoil the atmosphere with their OTT tactics.

I believe that the lad is pulling your chain.

Much the same way we do when we sing in your Glasgow slums to about anyone south of Stonehaven.

Looks like there is going to be a good crowd tomorrow. Hopefully the stewards don't try and spoil the atmosphere with their OTT tactics.

Doubt it. He made a c**t of it

To be fair Motherwell isn't part of Glasgow, in the same way that Paisley isn't. Gah you silly northerners. :rolleyes:

Btw, can someone tell me if this is genuine or not? Popped up on twitter earlier in the week and I can't tell if it's one of those piss take ones or not.

OenedfB.jpg?1

It blurs the lines so well.

Motherwell is to Glasgow what Cove Bay is to Aberdeen, it's pretty much the same place.

Indeed. As a lad from Banffshire, I would consider anyone South of Oldmeldrum to be Cockney.

Anyway, I am off to watch Chas n Dave in the Electric Bar the night.

Hey guys.

I'm an Aberdeen fan from the Highlands so I am a teuchter with straw growing out my lugs and I ride sheep. I've learned to live with that so, yes all folk south of Perth are utter minks.

Canny wait for this now.

Think we will take between 1500 & 2000 as there seemed to be a fair bit of interest at the ticket office today. I was actually surprised to see it was PATG for the away end I'm not surprised the home ends are almost sold out.

Hopefully we can go a goal up to see if you start to feel the pressure. In the unlikely event we go 2 up I will be shitting myself!

May the best team win.

To be fair Motherwell isn't part of Glasgow, in the same way that Paisley isn't. Gah you silly northerners. :rolleyes:

Btw, can someone tell me if this is genuine or not? Popped up on twitter earlier in the week and I can't tell if it's one of those piss take ones or not.

OenedfB.jpg?1

Yes it's true and the ban has been reversed so whoever made it looks a bit silly now

Is that not a bit stupid?

Hi Jim.

Welcome to the forum.

Haha

Good reply.

T'was getting a bit territorial so I thought I'd add to it. Tongue in cheek.

Who cares eh? It's a round open world last time I looked.

I've got friends from all over and I do enjoy the patter that goes with that.

Archived