Aberdeen v Motherwell - 11th May

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Welldaft mate.

No offence intended. IMHO Lasley is in the same bracket as Foran, Goodwin, Hutchison etcetera.

having players who stick the boot in a bit is part of the reason your club is where they are.

Not after a forum love in. For what its worth Motherwell fans seem to be worth reading on this forum.

If yer coming up tomorrow hope you have a good day, to a point.

And its 999. I've witnesses. 40 year olds dinna get much 69 action, too sloppy for a start.

No offence taken. Not sure many of Lasley's challenges are malicious. I think he is slow and that is what causes most of his mistimed challenges.

Looking forward to the trip. I have seen somewhere that we have pre-sold 800 tickets and expect a few hundred more PATG inc myself + 8 others. So looking like 1000+ Well fans that should add to the atmosphere.

Not too bothered if we miss out on 2nd. Europe was the prize. As long as we do not get a Dundee United style doing I will be in a reasonable mood heading back to Edinburgh whatever the outcome. If we do win then I will almost be upset that we have to wait an extra 2 weeks for Europe.....

Financially I am not sure we will be that much better off. An extra £240k but McCall has said player bonuses will be higher if we finish 2nd. Then you factor in a Euro home game - even at say 6000 for 1st qualifying round....

The Motherwell players want 2nd for the extra rest and money...me....bring on Derry City in early July

Maybe its cos the Dons are looking knackered but the fans I speak to do not want the season to start early July as it'll have a big knock on effect. Despite having better players this year the squad is not deep.

Motherwell lads on the other hand seem to not be too fussed about an early start.

Do you Well lads out there still think your players are fill o beans?

Aberdeen v Motherwell | Sunday 11th May, 12:15pm KO | ticket update

Aberdeen v Motherwell - Sunday 11th May, 12:15pm Kick Off

The Dons final game of the season against Motherwell tomorrow is heading for a sell-out.

TICKET AVAILABILITY

At present 17,300 tickets have been sold for the Aberdeen areas of the ground.

Tickets remaining:

Merkland Stand - SOLD OUT

Main Stand - SOLD OUT

South Stand section Y uncovered - 580 (at front)

Richard Donald Upper - 840 (all rear areas)

Please note there is likely to be NO cash turnstiles in operation now in ANY of the Aberdeen sections.

Due to the high volume of sales there was already NO cash turnstiles at the Main, Merkland or Richard Donald Upper Stands on Sunday and now there is very unlikely to be any in the South Stand.

- See more at: http://www.afc.co.uk/articles/20140510/aberdeen-v-motherwell-sunday-11th-may-1215pm-ko-ticket-update_2217950_3768534#sthash.PZWCZkY1.dpuf

Looks like there will be no cash gate in the home end tomorrow, probably see about 500 'well fans on top of that so it should be a decent crowd.

To be fair Motherwell isn't part of Glasgow, in the same way that Paisley isn't. Gah you silly northerners. :rolleyes:

Btw, can someone tell me if this is genuine or not? Popped up on twitter earlier in the week and I can't tell if it's one of those piss take ones or not.

OenedfB.jpg?1

Archived