Aberdeen v Motherwell - 11th May

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't get me wrong that drum has gotten right on my tits in previous matches but I am pretty sure annoying the home fans is the main objective of all away supports and I think we should let these kids take their toy. Fans collaborating in an effort to add to the occasion should be supported not hindered IMHO.

Plus it's a bit mean considering how well they did collecting and returning ginger bottles and pooling (stealing) their parents bru money in order to buy the thing :) .

Plus it's a bit mean considering how well they did collecting and returning ginger bottles and pooling (stealing) their parents bru money in order to buy the thing :) .

Shut up, it fell off the back of a lorry.

Although I do recall an occasion, last season maybe, where 'well fans were treated really poorly by the Stewards at Pittodrie.

Couple of years ago, they put a bunch of handsome c***s in the paper because of it:

316357_535915796185_435245788_n.jpg

So I believe. Bong bong bong bong Since I was Young I followed on - Motherwell FC - the team for me...nah nah nah nah...

That is all I will be hearing in my head for the rest of Sunday into Monday

GAME ON

I'm pretty sure that the stewards at Motherwell removed a drum from a County fan a few weeks back. Can't remember what the outcome of that was.

I don't know about county but i'd have happily seen them take the drum off the Caley fans the other night. Fair enough we aren't Italian ultras by any stretch but at least we have more than 4 people singing along with the drum.

over 15,000 tickets sold so far for this one

hopefully a great atmosphere and a win for the dons

think we should line up the same as we did in midweek, motherwell normally sit back but they are going to have to attack in this one. Hopefully leads to a nice open game

Something tells me I'm gonna be way too hungover on Sunday to make it to this game.

Enjoy but drink sensibly Tam and you'll feel the better for it. You'll be better off financially and make the game. No hangover. Overindulge and you'll simply be boosting the profits of pubs / off licences and the big drinks firms. You know you can do it. Your team needs you.

So I believe. Bong bong bong bong Since I was Young I followed on - Motherwell FC - the team for me...nah nah nah nah...

That is all I will be hearing in my head for the rest of Sunday into Monday

GAME ON

It's genuinely the football chant ever. I see Hearts are using it too. It's sh*te.

Hopefully it's drowned out by the far more appealing Peter Pawlett baby.

It's genuinely the football chant ever. I see Hearts are using it too. It's sh*te.

Hopefully it's drowned out by the far more appealing Peter Pawlett baby.

Because "stand free" is just the best :wub:

Archived