Aberdeen v Motherwell - 11th May

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well done to motherwell,enjoy it while you can cos I don't think you will be there next season

Good to see you finally emerged from your bed of tears two days later ;)

good to see stu mcc absolutely destroying manager of the year del boy in the tactical battle

bollox if the ref wasn't totally incompetent you lot would be crucifying the little ginger tosser for playing like that in a game you needed to win.

The ref won you that game nobody else.

bollox if the ref wasn't totally incompetent you lot would be crucifying the little ginger tosser for playing like that in a game you needed to win.

bc.gif

No we wouldn't - we wouldn't have been in that situation in the first place. We'd have been 2 points better off and Aberdeen 1 point worse off before the kick off. Remember Russell Anderson's illegal goal a few weeks ago? Same ref by the way.

If you're going down that route, then how many games will you need to play to get two stars on your shirt?

You started it....

Ooft :lol: Is this the Aberdeen version of Godwin's Law?

"The longer a discussion with an Aberdeen fan goes on, the higher the probability of the "twa stars" being invoked becomes"

Any team can put stars on their top should they please.

They're not sanctioned by anybody.

I actually don't mind a single star if the team has won the European Cup (or the equivalent in other regions) or the World Cup - but randomly putting stars everywhere like Rangers do comes over as a bit needy to me.

I actually don't mind a single star if the team has won the European Cup (or the equivalent in other regions) or the World Cup - but randomly putting stars everywhere like Rangers do comes over as a bit needy to me.

It is a bit needy but it doesn't really bother me, I mean Huddersfield have three stars because they won three titles in a row or something. :lol:

I'm just trying to point out that these stars aren't 'rewarded' if you like.

The European Cup is fair play and some teams like Bayern and Juventus have been rewarded stars by there associations for league titles won.

Imagine if a team had a star on their shirt for winning a tournament that doesn't even exist any more.

I'm ok with it.

Good to see you finally emerged from your bed of tears two days later ;)

Aye and I'm jumping in his bed - wishae lad now living in Aberdeen, a spend every Tuesday banging an Aberdeen fans missus. She says he wis greeting on Sunday :-) Disnae get better than this.

Jeeeezuss this is thread is embarrassing.

We both had good seasons. Any right thinking Dons fan would admit that coming second twice in a row is decent going, and any right thinking 'Well fan would say that coming third and winning a cup is also decent going!

Imagine if the roles were reversed, you'd both still be arguing your achievement was better!

Yikes min!

Jeeeezuss this is thread is embarrassing.

We both had good seasons. Any right thinking Dons fan would admit that coming second twice in a row is decent going, and any right thinking 'Well fan would say that coming third and winning a cup is also decent going!

Imagine if the roles were reversed, you'd both still be arguing your achievement was better!

Yikes min!

Innit though, it's like a Napoleon convention...

Archived