Aberdeen v Motherwell - 11th May

And no aberdeen fan your age has experienced finishing 2nd :lol:

I've seen my team finished 'best of the rest' and play in the last 32 of European competition. Try again.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just watched it back. McGinn lost that game for Aberdeen with a stupid foul when Hutchinson was punting an aimless ball up the park. Then Anderson turned his back on the play when the ball was still live in the six yard box.

The foul on Hutchinson, the challenge on the keeper, the hand ball on the line, the goal. It is up to everyone watching to decide when they would have blown the whistle if they were the ref. McLean let the play pan out then decided.

Say what you like about the respective standings of Scotland's Cup competitions, but I guarantee that I enjoyed the 16th of March more than any 'well fans enjoyed yesterday. A brilliant day all round and one no Motherwell fan my age will have experienced.

We could do what you did in 4 games. It would take you 114 games to match what we've done.

I fancy our chances rather than yours.....

We could do what you did in 4 games. It would take you 114 games to match what we've done.

114 games to win nothing vs 4 games to win a trophy

If you're going down that route, then how many games will you need to play to get two stars on your shirt?

You started it....

114 games to win nothing vs 4 games to win a trophy

You can achieve something to be proud of without getting anything for it you know....

If you're going down that route, then how many games will you need to play to get two stars on your shirt?

You started it....

Eh, none...we could just put two stars on it :huh:

Aberdeen fans must be the most bitterest worstest losers since Scott McDonald sunk the green and gray hoops in 2005.

Paybacks a bitch eh?

Show me a good loser and I'll show you a loser.

Before the match I asked that the best team won, had that been the case I would have no complaints. In the end Motherwell contributed nothing to the match and won the game with a free kick that was taken further than it should have, in which their striker elbowed our keeper. This infringement was missed by 3 officials, 1 minute and 34 seconds after the signaled injury time.

Had Motherwell lost (or drew) that match Stuart McCall would have been heavily criticized. We did not deserve the respect or fear Motherwell showed us, we aren't that good. McCall may think he is Mourinho but he's not the special one - he's a very lucky boy.

Before the match I asked that the best team won, had that been the case I would have no complaints. In the end Motherwell contributed nothing to the match and won the game with a free kick that was taken further than it should have, in which their striker elbowed our keeper. This infringement was missed by 3 officials, 1 minute and 34 seconds after the signaled injury time.

Had Motherwell lost (or drew) that match Stuart McCall would have been heavily criticized. We did not deserve the respect or fear Motherwell showed us, we aren't that good. McCall may think he is Mourinho but he's not the special one - he's a very lucky boy.

When was the goal scored? Before the end of the 91st minute surely?

brad-pitt-dancing.gif?w=523

How do you know it was missed by the officials? How do you know he wasn't playing advantage for the foul by McGinn on Hutchinson, saw the challenge on the keeper but if he'd stopped it then it would have been to pull it back and award a penalty? Which is also what he did when Reynolds saved it with his hand on the line. If Reid hadn't finished it off, we'd have had a penalty anyway.

Also....it might be better for you to ask why a guy who had stumbled over people, managed to get up and get to the ball to knock it home before a single Aberdeen player other than Reynolds even moved?

About 9 Aberdeen players moaning instead of getting the ball to f**k and then moaning. You learn to play the whistle at primary school ffs. In fact...the only Aberdeen player to make any kind of attempt to keep the ball out the net and clear it, is a massive 'Well fan. That's got to smart a little....

Selective hearing?

You know that the time signalled is the MINIMUM amount of time that'll be added on, right?

Reid_scores_laspgasp_golden_go_6a357899c

mccall.gif-450259.jpg

_macca-401525.jpg

You = Cryinggifs_01_1.gif

Me = smugqq.png

Archived