Aberdeen v Motherwell - 11th May

Early 90's mate. Round about the same time Aberdeen last managed to break into the top 2.

I am absolutely seething at finishing 2nd btw. I can't even begin to imagine how seething you Aberdeen fans must be with 3rd place

we won a cup you didn't,mighta been a Diddy cup but we won it you failed to land a trophy I'm sorry xxx

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When was the last time motherwell won a trophy,is this what all this seethe is about

Well done, finally a trophy after how long? Dishing out massive wages on the way, and it still took you THAT long!? Nicking 'Well managers hoping for a little piece of our recent high level of consistency, yet STILL failing?

When was the last time you beat Motherwell on your own ground? 2008? Sare yin.

Europe 6 years out of the last 7 says alot more than 1 trophy.

Well done, finally a trophy after how long? Dishing out massive wages on the way, and it still took you THAT long!?

When was the last time you beat Motherwell on your own ground? 2008? Sare yin.

don't really care about when we last beat u at home we won a trophy what did u win,----------- diddly funking squat ha,ha ha,ha ha ha ha,ha,

apologies to you wellfan09 slip of the tongue I meant albion

So because we got beaten in a 1 off cup game against lower league opposition in a freak result we wont finish best of the rest NEXT season?

So because we got beaten in a 1 off cup game against lower league opposition in a freak result we wont finish best of the rest NEXT season?

No.

Add the fact that United also pumped us a few times THIS season, however, and then you get that logical conclusion.

No.

Add the fact that United also pumped us a few times THIS season, however, and then you get that logical conclusion.

Yep , I wonder if he will bet his baws that celtic dont win the league again next year because morton beat them in the league cup...

Motherwell fan in financial preaching shocker.

Go back and think that one over again.

We learned our lesson, stopped paying the big wages and then sat back and watched us rise to the top end of the table, regularly above Aberdeen, Europe 6 seasons out of 7, 3 years as the "best of the rest". Worked out alright.. You should try it sometime!

At least they're taking it well over on the Aberdeen forums.

Redforever1986

Posted 11 May 2014 19:01

re: cheating b*****ds

Ca be arsed reading the whole thread cause I'm pished. Walked the whole way down the steps afore I talked myself trying to put the heid on McCall. Hope he dies a slow and painful death.

It's only a few k and a nice euro away tie let's nae get to down about the fact the ref is a cheating *** ****.

Say what you like about the respective standings of Scotland's Cup competitions, but I guarantee that I enjoyed the 16th of March more than any 'well fans enjoyed yesterday. A brilliant day all round and one no Motherwell fan my age will have experienced.

Say what you like about the respective standings of Scotland's Cup competitions, but I guarantee that I enjoyed the 16th of March more than any 'well fans enjoyed yesterday. A brilliant day all round and one no Motherwell fan my age will have experienced.

And no aberdeen fan your age has experienced finishing 2nd :lol:

Archived