Aberdeen v Motherwell - 11th May

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

McCall seems to come through every season despite having spells of Motherwell fans and the press thinking that he might chuck it. His squad is constantly ripped up year on year yet he still manages to pull it out the bag. I think much of it comes down to him knowing this league inside out, he knows what it takes to get a team to challenge in the top four.

Aberdeen have shat the bed in the last couple of months (apart from tanking us!)

If he's anything like Aberdeen representatives on P&B then he'll be AWOL :thumsup2

Nah they'll all be on shortly complaining about the shit away support and how if it had been at Fir Park they would have brought 175,000 fans with them.

Nah they'll all be on shortly complaining about the shit away support and how if it had been at Fir Park they would have brought 175,000 fans with them.

Naw they'll come on and pretend its all ok because they still won a cup and finished 3rd when inside they will be fucking seething :lol:

Well done Motherwell you did f##k all for 90 mins in front of 17000 fans who payed good money to watch you kick pull & cheat your way to 2nd I hope you get pumped out in the first round of the Europa league you and McCall are a f##king disgrace

350x700px-LL-1361a7a1_gladje4ch71.gif

Aberdeen have shat the bed in the last couple of months (apart from tanking us!)

I think that's the problem. We shouldn't have had to rely on this game to finish second, we should have had it sown up weeks ago. Draws against teams that a team playing for second should win have cost us.

Archived