Kenny Shiels away

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was going to suggest Gary Bollan but I'm sure he'll have Airdrie up challenging next season. The type of manager that Morton should go for but I doubt they will.

Stevie Aitken's Love Child, on 06 May 2014 - 20:01, said:

Stevie Aitken is in first name to be linked with the job. He was linked with it when Moore left also, but I think was not considered due to his supposed lack of experience.

I would of course be very happy with that appointment.

He's far too sensible a shout for Morton FS.

Mor10 need an experienced manager who has a good record of getting teams out of the third tier even if the football can be unwatchable at times...

post-1545-0-72978900-1399403848_thumb.jp

Aw no, I can't believe the useless mentalist has gone. They might get someone in now who's not a complete deluded gobshite.

Hopefully he does go back to Killie and gets found out there too. Back-to-back Championship relegations would be pretty fuckin' sweet.

Be good for them,he may get them top of the league like he did with Dundee

Mibbes aye, mibbes naw, but either way it would be a tremendous appointment to feel the rage from the Morten fans on here.

Why the rage? His record as a manager wasnt exactly bad, cant be any worse than Shiels

f**k sake G Man, have I got to break it down for you? Morten fans, along with most other Scottish football fans think he is a tube.

Morten fans - how would you feel if Bomber was appointed?

G_Man1985, on 06 May 2014 - 20:49, said:

Christian Nade was brought in by John Brown, everyone laughed like f**k at him because we thought he would be brutal. A terrific signing by him

Stephen Hughes, Carlo Monti, Sean Bonnett Johnson, Steven Doris, Adam Cummins were all fantastic signings too.

f**k sake G Man, have I got to break it down for you? Morten fans, along with most other Scottish football fans think he is a tube.

Morten fans - how would you feel if Bomber was appointed?

I'd rather have Jim Duffy. And if we appointed Jim Duffy I wouldn't be back.

Back to the Irish leagues for Kenny?

I'd assume so. No full-time club in Scotland is going to appoint him now.

Archived