Kenny Shiels away

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
G_Man1985, on 06 May 2014 - 20:56, said:

Never said otherwise, he still got sacked for being second in the league, we werent far off. Anyway point is Bomber wouldnt be a bad signing in my opinion, you dont think highley of it so why bother commenting?

No-one, absolutely no-one except from you, thinks Bomber would have a chance of having success at Morton. It'd be hilarious if he was appointed though.

g man shut the f**k up, bomber is a total fuckwit and i'd personally laugh like f**k if he was morten manager

g man shut the f**k up, bomber is a total fuckwit and i'd personally laugh like f**k if he was morten manager

Telt!

Dingies, waffles

How old are you again? I'm genuinely worried.

If there was a boss to give time it was Kenny, When are the ton ever gonna get a new chairman?

You are having a laugh aren't you? He made a complete arse of it.

If there was a boss to give time it was Kenny, When are the ton ever gonna get a new chairman?

Which was the main reason why it was the wrong appointment for us in the first place. Despite this, I had hoped it would have worked out in the longer term. But if the dismal performances in the matches that really mattered (especially the astonishingly peculiar lineup away to cowdenbeath) weren't warning enough, losing 10-2 really sets off alarm bells.

If true, you wonder why they appointed Shiels in the first place given they were as good as down before Christmas. They needed a manager with a longer term vision to build a credible titles challenging team at League One level - now they need to start over again with a new manager as well as a new team.

The last time we sunk to the pitiful depths of third tier football we were able to bounce back up at the first time of asking. I think Morton are far more likely to emulate Clyde than ourselves, and will stay at that kind of level until that imbecile Rae does them a favour and croaks it.

Archived