Greenock Morton 2014/2015 Thread

LIES!

Well let's see, his career is a parade of seaside league non-entities such as (then) Dumbarton and (forever) Ayr, and was posted missing in your hilarious, shambolic display on Sunday, securing more seaside league football for another one of his clubs.

Definitely a top talent, should go further in the game.

• Replies 838
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Or to be more factually correct, he played for a side that got relegated from the First Division, moved to a side which got relegated from the First Division and then played in a side consigned to seaside league football, in three successive seasons.

Some player.

Wish some of you guys would wake up and smell the coffee!

We are a flagging first division club, accept that.

Jim Duffy will be a stabilising influence, will ensure we add a bit of steel to the team, has a personal affection for Morton, will work his guts out to succeed and WILL be good for us. Get behind him and start to appreciate his many assets.

His discussion on Radio Clyde is always sensible and every day language unlike Kenny's psychobabble. The players will understand him and will be in no doubt what is expected of them. Duffy will bring in the right players and will get them playing for him.

I am very excited about the new season and can only see an upward curve ahead.

If Duffy had been appointed when he applied many years ago we would be in a far superior position today.

Mr Rae should be given credit for now realising he made a mistake and being man enough to rectify it.

He also deserves great appreciation for continuing to bank roll full time football in the 3rd tier.

I can only see positives and give me Jim Duffy over for example Stephen Aitken any day if the week.

'mon the 'ton.

Jim Duffy will be a stabilising influence, will ensure we add a bit of steel to the team, has a personal affection for Morton, will work his guts out to succeed and WILL be good for us. Get behind him and start to appreciate his many assets.

His discussion on Radio Clyde is always sensible and every day language unlike Kenny's psychobabble. The players will understand him and will be in no doubt what is expected of them. Duffy will bring in the right players and will get them playing for him.

If Duffy had been appointed when he applied many years ago we would be in a far superior position today.

Mr Rae should be given credit for now realising he made a mistake and being man enough to rectify it.

He also deserves great appreciation for continuing to bank roll full time football in the 3rd tier.

I can only see positives and give me Jim Duffy over for example Stephen Aitken any day if the week.

'mon the 'ton.

30wv481.jpg

'mon the 'ton.

Look Dougie see if you are going to come onto P&B and post at least make it a wee bit less obvious.

'mon the 'ton.

Have they just let you oot the loony bin for the day?.Wi pish like that I hope so.

Archived