Greenock Morton 2014/2015 Thread

• Replies 838
  • Created
  • Last Reply

here's the highlights from yesterday

http://youtu.be/CqWvsS-nz-s?list=UUFTTMhz7C6zIbItVJ_-TAVQ

you lot will enjoy them more than our lot.

Great day out, was my 1st time at Cappielow, great ground & top egg, chips n beans in the supporters club before the game & a few pints.

Good luck in round 2.

Grimbo

here's the highlights from yesterday

http://youtu.be/CqWvsS-nz-s?list=UUFTTMhz7C6zIbItVJ_-TAVQ

you lot will enjoy them more than our lot.

Great day out, was my 1st time at Cappielow, great ground & top egg, chips n beans in the supporters club before the game & a few pints.

Good luck in round 2.

Grimbo

What's with the honking background music?

Hello Morton fans just wondering what your thoughts are on Lee Kilday atm, first team player for the coming season?

I've only saw him play twice but he hasn't impressed one bit, he just doesn't look fit or interested. I can see O'Ware replacing him at right back by the start of the season.

Wasn't Millar a right-back at Dumbarton? Play him there and bring in a competent central midfielder, instead of a bizarre rotation of square pegs for round holes reminiscent of Jim McInally

Not long now Jim. :)

Wasn't Millar a right-back at Dumbarton? Play him there and bring in a competent central midfielder, instead of a bizarre rotation of square pegs for round holes reminiscent of Jim McInally

Not long now Jim. :)

Nah he was best a Centre-back. Think we played him at right back once where he was competent enough but not great.

I've only saw him play twice but he hasn't impressed one bit, he just doesn't look fit or interested. I can see O'Ware replacing him at right back by the start of the season.

I'd thought he'd have fit in at Morton, wasn't great with us but put in a couple of notable performances before he left.

I'd thought he'd have fit in at Morton, wasn't great with us but put in a couple of notable performances before he left.

He defends well enough, but not great at going forward, especially his distribution. Not the worst we've had by any means and should do well enough for us this season.

Hello Morton fans just wondering what your thoughts are on Lee Kilday atm, first team player for the coming season?

So far, looks an awful signing. Poor defender and offers nothing going forward. O'ware is a far superior player and with better defending, better technical ability and shows a good amount of enthusiasm and leadership on the pitch. Kilday just looks uninterested and unfit.

Archived