Greenock Morton 2014/2015 Thread

• Replies 838
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If I was a Morton fan, I wouldn't turn my nose up at a proven lower league goal scorer, the O'Connor's and Vines of the world a dug meat anyway.

I guess we could sign Michael 'the Moff' Moffat and use him in the Cappie the Cat role, but other than that I fail to see any purpose in bringing in complete non-entities.

I guess we could sign Michael 'the Moff' Moffat and use him in the Cappie the Cat role, but other than that I fail to see any purpose in bringing in complete non-entities.

Is that because you have more than enough of these at Cappielow, already? :)

I think Danny Lennon or Stephen Aitken would be a perfect fit for you guys.

You wouldn't want Bollan, he's an awful, awful manager. Take my word for it.

They wouldn't fit in. Bollan is an expert at resuscitating ailing teams who used to be big - you'd be in safe hands with him ;)

Guest honestrae95

You did managed to recognise him even though he is a 'non-entity' though.

Must've been the betting scandal.

I'll be very pleasantly surprised if we make the promotion playoffs, never mind challenge for the title. It's far more likely we'll be struggling and ultimately failing to make it into the relegation playoff though.

This is the worst day in the history of this club.

Well done for taking the heat off us. I've pretty much forgotten we had a game yesterday.

We romped to second place with old JJ in charge and a very young team for big chunks of the season - don't go getting too despondent just because you have no players and Jim Duffy as manager.

Archived