Montrose FC 2014/15

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is David Gray still with Montrose? Always thought he had a bit of potential, but never really fulfilled it with us.

Just been released, best moment for Gray has to be his last minute goal at Ibrox to get a point. Good luck to him for the future

Just been released, best moment for Gray has to be his last minute goal at Ibrox to get a point. Good luck to him for the future

Was a screamer as well, if I remember correctly?

All the best to Montrose for next season; long overdue a decent shot at promotion!

Garden seemingly been in contact with steven robb just been released from brechin city and Derek carcary also with brechin,would 100% take a punt on robb sort of experience we are needing at the club.

Garden seemingly been in contact with steven robb just been released from brechin city and Derek carcary also with brechin,would 100% take a punt on robb sort of experience we are needing at the club.

. Excuse me for butting in but they would both be good signings for you guys carary was a really good player for us last season but spent most of this season injured got a lot of pace. Steven Robb was decent as well but again had injury problems wasn't so great when he came back but think he could be a decent player

. Excuse me for butting in but they would both be good signings for you guys carary was a really good player for us last season but spent most of this season injured got a lot of pace. Steven Robb was decent as well but again had injury problems wasn't so great when he came back but think he could be a decent player

aye hoping lee wilkie might have some influence maybe to get robb cant seem carcary coming though.

Carcary is out the window, he's wanting a club closer to home for work reasons and Robb said he was retiring at the end of the season to concentrate on his clothing business

oh well that's that up the shitter!Be gary Kenneth next.......... :thumbsdown

Seriously hope Garden hasn't been trying to sign players for the club seeing as he ain't manager.

Really need a couple of vocal players as far to often we have been to quiet as a team.

Seriously hope Garden hasn't been trying to sign players for the club seeing as he ain't manager.

Really need a couple of vocal players as far to often we have been to quiet as a team.

ooooooopsie :thumsup2:thumsup2:thumsup2:thumsup2:thumsup2

9 goals in 139 appearances and at only 5'8'' does not sound like the type of goal scoring forward we should be hoping for. Averaging just over 2 goals a season - wow!

who?

David niven former elgin city fc captain?anyone heard anything about him joining.

He has signed for Shire

wow, we really are causing tremors with our frenetic transfer activity. Most other clubs are signing good players left right and centre, and we are ...well....

tumbleweed.jpg

:(

who?

Steven Robb. I might have been a bit hard on him but what we are really desperate for is not a winger who can swing in good crosses but somebody who knows where the back of the net is and is good at putting the ball there!

Steven Robb. I might have been a bit hard on him but what we are really desperate for is not a winger who can swing in good crosses but somebody who knows where the back of the net is and is good at putting the ball there!

Everyone is after one of them,if deasley could show the form he had at the start of signing he could be our man he can stick the ball in the net.For me its the defence we have to sort out 56 goals conceded last year.....

Archived