Christian Nade

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gutted.

Hope he doesn't come back to haunt us now. Can now see a host of Championship clubs queuing up to sign him now but I believe he could do a job for almost anyone in the Premiership.

Good luck to him wherever he ends up, a Dee cult hero and a really nice guy too.

Hartley better have a good Striker lined up to replace him and I hope its not Scott Vernon.

Thinking about this maybe this is similar to Harvey Dent's quote in Batman:

"You either die a hero, or live long enough to see yourself become a villain."

Nade is well loved now, but I could see sections of our support next season if we were struggling turning against the big man with 1 goal in 25 appearances as he misses another chance or elects to pass instead of shoot.

Still hurts though :(

I'm not buying this 'couldn't cut it in the Prem' talk. I've seen a couple of posters on here say it and I've got a mate says the same thing. Most games he played he was a level above most other players on the park so why would he struggle at a higher level? Also, given that he was our best player on most occassions, how are any of our other players supposed to make the step up if that's the case?

<<< not taking it well at all

:bairn

Bet we fucking sign him :(

P.S - When am i meant to start posting in this section? Do we just slowly blend in or what?

He would be an asset to your ramshackle club.

Bet we fucking sign him :(

P.S - When am i meant to start posting in this section? Do we just slowly blend in or what?

No. As soon as we've fucked off it's all yours.

Till then...

Archived