Christian Nade

A lot of nade lovers on p&b it seems Donnie

Mate, I can get you a cracking deal on laser eye surgery at Optical Express. You need to go to Silverburn in Glasgow but it's well worth it.

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nade is a useless shite. Says plenty for Dundee fans used to seeing utter dross playing for them that he's championed as some sort of decent player.

Surely you mob should expect better?

Sleeping giants? More like comatose and brain dead.

You just happen to appear after being outed as Dundee Pele :lol::lol:

East of Dobbies banjo strumming b*****d.

Lolwut! Where have I been "outed" as Pele, you are an utter rocket. Away back to the cup final thread and dribble more shite about attendances from nineteen oatcake ya puddle drinking maggot.

Lolwut! Where have I been "outed" as Pele, you are an utter rocket. Away back to the cup final thread and dribble more shite about attendances from nineteen oatcake ya puddle drinking maggot.

Hope the Saintees pump you dayglo wearing fuds right up the arse, I could do with another celebration.

I've not been on the cup final thread ArabianKnight. Are you feeling ok?

Nineteen oatcake :lol::lol:

Apologies, it was that other total fanny Southenclosure, tbh its hard to tell the difference between you such is the scale of fuddery you both indulge in.

All Dundee Pele's fault. A style that puts me in mind of emog in the takeover days.

You could be on to something there, that'll be a wee treat if the ghost of EMOG is back, as I recall he was a bit schizophrenic, fairly balanced at the start of the night and for some reason all 'Mr Hyde' by the end of the night, if only we could figure out what the problem was ?

I sometimes think of Nade when me and my girlfriend are getting down to it.

I sometimes think of Nade when me and my girlfriend are getting down to it.

My girlfriend often says when she and Nade are at it she sometimes thinks of me - ill take that as a compliment.

Archived