Christian Nade

It's great for us that they somehow manage to spend their money so inefficiently but you have to ask questions of the structure of their club.

Ha ha, poor fishing attempt. Forgive us for not taking advice on running a football club from a Livi fan.

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't understand why my position as a 21 year old fan would have any bearing on the previous running of my club but feel free to continue the denial.

#inefficient

Inefficient, the club making profits year on year now? Sit doon.

Clearly they aren't being well invested in that case, are they? This is pretty simple stuff.

#inefficient

You're clearly a Livi fan if you think making a profit ultimately means spunking this away on the squad not realising there's other things the money could be used on, like ensuring the club remains out of financial difficulty - take heed.

Raith are an inherently diddy team as you can see by this gossip based scouting. Effectively an upgrade on looking on the SPFL website for the players touting themselves.

Three years in a row we've cut budgets and finished above them while the players on downward spirals they sign underperform despite their big wages.

It's great for us that they somehow manage to spend their money so inefficiently but you have to ask questions of the structure of their club.

You're clearly hurting at missing out on a player you wanted to a much bigger club but let me assure you that we are in the best shape financially that we've been for a long time and the current board will never willingly put us in any danger after lessons learned from the past.

Thanks for trying though.

Raith are an inherently diddy team as you can see by this gossip based scouting. Effectively an upgrade on looking on the SPFL website for the players touting themselves.

Three years in a row we've cut budgets and finished above them while the players on downward spirals they sign underperform despite their big wages.

Christ, the tears are running down my monitor with this one.

Nae luck chap!

Clearly they aren't being well invested in that case, are they? This is pretty simple stuff.

#inefficient

Your club is only 19 years old and has had 2 admins already. Our club is over 130 years old and has always paid our debts so spare us the financial concern & worry about your own club.

I'm actually looking forward to seeing what the 'big man' can do, after reading all the positive comments from all the Dundee fans on here. I just hope that Murray can use him in the right way and build on his strengths rather than expose his weaknesses..

Same here, i really want Nade to do well. Hopefully he becomes a hero like big Gregory. Bert needs to be the boss we want him to be, and banish this bloody hoodoo we have when the clocks go back.

I'm actually looking forward to seeing what the 'big man' can do, after reading all the positive comments from all the Dundee fans on here. I just hope that Murray can use him in the right way and build on his strengths rather than expose his weaknesses..

I'm sceptical about this signing, partly because of his fitness issues, but mainly because I have no faith in Murray to have us playing in a way that gets the best out of him. I can see nothing but long balls hammered up to him with his strike partner looking for flick one.

This will be a good signing for Raith if he's fit IMO. He will suit there route one turgid style

Which we didn't play last year. had we the players to do it, we might have slavaged a few more results than we did.

Archived