Christian Nade

He should bring Nade back anyway, but didn't the big man himself say he can't play/doesn't enjoy playing up front on his own?

I've not seen that quote myself but according to others that's what he said.

Get back and play where yer telt Nads.

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He was basically referring to his time at Hearts where he felt pigeon-holed in his role and couldn't be near as effective or enjoy his football. Pretty sure Peaso has said similar a few times this season as well. And that's why he was enjoying his football again because he felt he was playing well, loved by the support and able to be effective in a partnership.

• 4 weeks later...

The guy is an overrated lump of wood that should be in a boxing ring for his size and strength which is only attribute - he will best be known for being a Lamborghini thief!

Don't talk pish.

Why isn't he still with Dundee then and I'm no talking pish he stole that motor and drove it to France!

He didn't steal it.

He was looking for a parking space.

Cowden til i die, on 11 Jun 2014 - 19:29, said:

*wouldn't

Why do you feel the need to correct poster's grammar/spelling on here when you're pretty pish at it yourself? The only thing worse than a grammar Nazi is a grammar Nazi who can't write correctly themselves.

Why do you feel the need to correct poster's grammar/spelling on here when you're pretty pish at it yourself? The only thing worse than a grammar Nazi is a grammar Nazi who can't write correctly themselves.

Well said Ludo, the man's a tedious bore.

Archived